MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

I don’t know if it’s a residual affect but I have been in the best mood today @Greenfingers . But yeah, I was pleasantly surprised. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is why micro dosing is being researched for depression. Works better as an antidepressant than any prescription they have. Also no side effects!!!

4 Likes

100 percent! And here’s the kicker. . It’s not like our government didn’t know that! Pharmaceutical companies likely paid to silence

3 Likes

I’m happy you are having such a good time…I’m loving reading up on your trip…I love trippin

Hope everyone enjoys Sunday…too the max

2 Likes

You got me wanting to get this going for the wife and daughter… both have depression and terrible anxiety… both have ptsd, it’s rough bro… I’d truly like to help them… it’s been a very hard road watching them suffer like that at all… it sucks to not be able to fight something u can’t see. If it were a living being… id have killed it about 6 or 7 years ago

3 Likes

Yeah definitely look into micro dosing for them

3 Likes

I just think it will truly help… maybe not actual dosing lol… but like you said just a little to change those thought processes from negative to positive

2 Likes

Ya just took my only like… lol… and I have waited like an hour to get the thing :sweat_smile::rofl::joy::laughing::flushed:

1 Like

Micro doses are only like .25-.3 of a gram. Barely noticeable at all with the increased feeling of afterglow. Remember 0 side effects with diesel so low you can’t freak out

2 Likes

For sure !!! that’s the ticket bro!!

1 Like

True story, micro dosing has no noticeable effect. I learned from psychedelics that what happens in your mind is not connected to objective reality.

3 Likes

No noticeable effects from the dose is what I assume you mean.

2 Likes

I was referring to this strange effect mushrooms have on me where I can’t talk after I take 'em.

2 Likes

Well that sucks! I was eating a quarter to third of a gram every morning for months. Could not feel the dose at all. Increase it to half a gram and I’m very aware of it.

Wish that happened to some people I know. I’d constantly be feeding them mushrooms :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmfao!!! I know I would too!!! :joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy::rofl::sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

I would like to try micro dosing because I feel better today than I have in a long time. I know it was only a single dose and I can’t judge by that alone but I’m wondering if there’s something to this.

7 Likes

Eat more, eat more, eat more :rofl::rofl::grin:

3 Likes

I am no expert on micro-dosing for health benefits.
I have never experimented in the use of micro-dosing.
But here is a recent report on a very thorough study on it:

7 Likes

With hallucinogenics Ive never followed this mantra! :rofl::exploding_head:. Heroic dose is an understatement.

Also @mobilly if my girl has to drive in traffic and extreme heat she’ll take .3 of a gram and it just makes most things bead off like water. She is bipolar, diagnosed years ago not like now where if you have a bad day then you must be bipolar another buzz word. Anyways it help her especially with high blood pressure keeps her calm and indifferent. Won’t say happy cause who’s happy at 110°+? :rofl::rofl:
I know a few people who microdose and it has changed there lives. @ColeLennon found that microdosing helped with pain and neurological issues.
I have some articles saved and signed up to a few mycology newsletters I can see what info I can find for ya if you’d like @mobilly

10 Likes

@Oldjoints
I believe I might need your tutelage my friend. I’m giving it thought and some research first.
Thanks for the read.
:+1:

5 Likes