MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

lol yeah… She DO know me well!

2 Likes

Good morning everyone :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Guessing one more just chimed in !

4 Likes

:rofl: never mess with a man that has a 3rd leg!

3 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly . Stay cool and hydrated out there. Spent some time at my daughter’s house yesterday. New puppies. Pretty cute. It was 105. It was 60 when we got home at 2. That kind of heat just saps my energy.
Have a good week folks.

5 Likes

Good morning everyone…lovin all the psychedelic talk…I’m a big fan…enjoy your day today

4 Likes

Dang triple word score! I tell you what.

3 Likes

Not if it’s an ass kicking :leg: contest! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

A man with no ass will triumph over the 3 legged man in an ass kicking contest.

2 Likes

That just sounds like animal cruelty to me!!!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Dang…at the ears on his ass. Weird!

4 Likes

Not as weird as the leg sticking out of that guys butt!
:rofl:

4 Likes

I still say the ass kicks his ass :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah. That’s one beefy looking ass!

4 Likes

Ever see a 3 legged man flying through the air? Cause if he kicks that ass that ass is going to send his ass flying lol :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m glad we have been cutting back on the amount of electricity we’ve been using!

This pisses me off.

10 Likes

Last years bill was tough on us so we really watched our usage.

5 Likes

Check yer DMs, brother Mo.
I feel ya, on the electric bill! When we got ours, it wasn’t too bad considering we run this AC almost 24/7, but it still hurt! Even after expecting the pain…
The AC in the barn with the girls does run 24/7, lol the plants get better treatment than Rose n me! :scream: :sunglasses: :+1:

8 Likes

We live in a tiny apartment in a Mediterranean climate. Our utilities bill, primarily electricity (we don’t pay for water) has been nearly half the cost of our rent. WTF!

4 Likes

Is each apartment metered? Or does it run the electric through the whole building, on one meter? It could be the management and not the power company.

2 Likes