MoBillys Forevermore Green Room Thread (Part 2)

Yep, each apartment has it’s own meter, for gas too (which we use very little of). In our building water is included in rent. In other buildings it’s not.

Doing that is illegal here in CA. Doesn’t mean some owners don’t try to get away with it, but it is illegal and widely known to be.

5 Likes

I put so many solar panels on are roof years ago that they paid for the cost :heavy_dollar_sign: of themselves and I have been sell electric back to the company for years now. They were easy to install and there are many companies that manufacturer kits for that very purpose. :+1::facepunch::ok_hand::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

8 Likes

How much did that cost.? @OhNo555

3 Likes

Calling it a night up this way. Good night OG!
:zzz:

2 Likes

Might have to get a tutorial!!

2 Likes

Sleep well!

11 Likes

Have a good night brother!

3 Likes

Good morning Mo and OG :coffee::coffee::coffee:

3 Likes

Good morning @Golfnutt !

6 Likes

Good morning brother Mo, & all OG!

4 Likes

Good morning brothas :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Hope everyone has a great day!

3 Likes

Good morning @JohnnyPotseed and @InTheWoods .
:v:

3 Likes

The design and kit cost :heavy_dollar_sign: me 15k with no interest for 36 months their door to my door and was very easy for me to install as I am an electrical engineer with a masters electrician license 🪪. Any one can do this install and you just get your electrical company to do the final inspection and connection. :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Morning everyone. Hope y’all have a great Tuesday.

6 Likes

Good morning :sun_with_face: @MoBilly, @JohnnyPotseed, @BigMike55, @Golfnutt, @InTheWoods, @Terpsnpurps, & all the rest of the green room gang! Looks :eyes: like the last day of the heat for us on the east coast in MD with some cooler temperatures and rain :cloud_with_rain: in the forecast finally! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: we are even going to get one day in the high 70s :roll_eyes:! This thread 🪡 is already busy as usual, love it! Have a great day gang! :ok_hand::sun_with_face::beach_umbrella::ocean::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning @OhNo555 !
Have an awesome day. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like :heart::heart::heart::heart: what you said @MoBilly, but somehow I am in like jail already this morning. I really don’t get it! :joy::joy::joy:

image shame-on locked

8 Likes

@OhNo555
I got that notice “you’re about out of likes so don’t like your friends posts too often or you will be convicted and sentenced to a time out”. Well, something like that. I paraphrase.
:slight_smile:

@BigMike55
I took two decent hits of that Blue Tara this morning. It’s curing well and kicked me upside the head. I nodded off for a bit but I’m up and running again. lol

8 Likes

Good morning @MoBilly!

7 Likes

Yeah. Kinda like that!
:rofl:

6 Likes