MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Great looking plant Mobilly! :smiley: :+1:

Thanks @Hydro921 and @Floyd :v:
@noknees Trust me, if I had room and legal permit to keep her she would be around for a long time. I tried to keep a clone but it got fried when the wiring on that pad messed up.
Thanks @BigMike55 ! :slight_smile:
@Eagles009 She smells of mixed berry Cool aid with a little funkiness coming through.

5 Likes

I think you need to learn how to grow……… a little less!
You are making me look bad. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Interesting. I’d really love to do some smell comparisons across clones. Me and my wife can’t seem to agree on what certain buds smell like. I wonder how many of us would smell the same thing and give different interpretations.

5 Likes

My sense of smell is so bad I ask my wife her opinion. She hates the smell of weed period, so the answer is mostly the same. It stinks!

6 Likes

True. I have discussed the different descriptions I get just between my wife and myself on some of them.

One thing we do agree on is the smell of the Blak n Blu Cookies. That thing reeks of lime.

3 Likes

Most recently the wife told me the strawberry diesel x space dude we are smoking on smells like orange / citrus. That blew my mind. I get zero citrus from it. Maybe I should stick to fruity / funky descriptions just in case it’s me with the broken nose and not her :yum:

4 Likes

A friend gave me some smoke about a week ago to try.
I opened the quart jar of buds and WOW. It smelled like someone just did a full burnout in my living room! It was almost like standing next to a fire someone had put a truck tire in.
My wife is not a fan of that smell at all. lol
It’s excellent weed but I have to go out on the deck to smoke it. :slight_smile:
It “lingers”, she said. Ha ha!

6 Likes

Damn @MoBilly those plants look unreal man! It looks like you’ve got two green thumbs my friend, and I mean like glowing green like the hulk

1 Like

Thank you Legs! I never knew how much fun (even with a few glitches) growing could be. I appreciate your stopping in to check things out bro. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

No way that is so funny I’m so glad to hear it. That makes me happy

1 Like

Bro, I didn’t know if you wanted your name on that so I left it as “a friend”. :slight_smile: But since you mentioned it…
THANKS @Hemp ! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry. Lol. I’m happy for ya!!! I put my foot in my mouth. Lol

2 Likes

OH it’s all good bro. I am happy to shout out some good on you. As a matter of fact…

Thanks again!
:v: :cowboy_hat_face: :pray:

7 Likes

@Tonygreen hummm looks tasty. I’m happy for you. You’ve been a good friend. I feel like you’ve had my back several times. One Love.

3 Likes

:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Just harvested these fine ladies and they are in the jar only a few days now ! I’ve tried a sample and it’s spot on but it does need some cure time

1 Like

Yeah, it was a total surprise when they showed up at the house. :slight_smile:
A very pleasant surprise. lol

After yours does get a good cure on, let me know what you think. OK?

It’ll be a while before I can run them but I have a hard journal that I keep with as much information as I can get on the traits of those seeds I have to choose from.
Thanks.

3 Likes

2 phenoms one taller, then the other fills in the tent quickly ! At flip double plus in size . Trains very well , but dose not like heat stress ! Had to super crop all branches to keep away from the lights Buds are big ( mainline techniques) firm but not dense I will grow her again based on my experience with her

I am waiting for the drop of his black rose x ril I think he said February

5 Likes

Thanks for that Pap. It’s entered into the books. :wink:

2 Likes