MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Black Rose sounds amazing.

2 Likes

Wait until you see the pictures…

1 Like
3 Likes

Hell yea!!! Happy New Year Mike

Shyne feat. Barrington Levy
Lol bit of a different vibe than first one but BL makes this song!

2 Likes

@MoBilly Months ago you inspired me to search out the Keep On Tolkien shirt. So I took it upon myself to get one for me, my brother, my father and 2 of my online friends lol. This is dedicated to you @MoBilly! Feel free to grab a jar of rosin on your way out! :+1: :laughing: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :laughing: :+1:

18 Likes

Now THAT made my day. My wife bought that shirt for me. She laughed when she saw your post. Now she is in the kitchen humming a tune. Thanks for that. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s such a great shirt! Might grab one myself. :+1:

2 Likes

Ya I had to have one. I got that one and others from https://6dollarshirts.com/

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks for the link! 6 bucks can’t beat that. And a 20$ hoodie! Might opt for that. :wink:

2 Likes

They have a place here like that. Sometimes the T-shirts are pretty good. The sleeves are too short sometimes. Overall not bad

2 Likes

This place is pretty cool and supports artists so you can find all sorts of unique stuff there.

https://www.teepublic.com/

3 Likes

That is cool. I do like T-shirts. One of the things that have never changed.

3 Likes

Yeah, so many independent artists sell thought that place so you get stuff not mass produced. This is my favorite that I got from them and it’s paint rather than being a decal so it’s doesn’t crack and get ugly over time. Even got it on a mask :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That is where my wife bought mine.
:wink:

1 Like

I haven’t mentioned why I have been off the site so much lately. My best friend since Jr. High is in the final stages of leukemia and we have been dealing with all that goes along with this.
Everything has to take a back seat right now.
I’m going to be around checking out my friends posts, and using up the few likes I have, but I have trouble using the phone to text (big shaky fingers).
:green_heart::pray: Sorry all. I didn’t want anyone feeling like I lost interest in what they have going on.

18 Likes

Best wishes take care of you’re friend that where you need to be

Peace
Paps

1 Like

Thanks Pap.
:pray:

3 Likes

Wow is all I can say.

2 Likes

Thinking of your friend and his family in this difficult time. Be well @MoBilly

2 Likes