MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Thank you guys.
He has been fighting this so long.

3 Likes

sorry to hear about your friend @MoBilly i lost my mother to leukemia years ago, its horrible stuff. my condolences, and hopes for peace for your friend.

2 Likes

It’s good that he’s got a friend like you around. Good friends are hard to come bye. OG has some good ones. I have been happy with my friends here. I wish we could live closer together.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about your friend. Best wishes to you both.

3 Likes

Best wishes brother !

3 Likes

Thanks everyone. I appreciate you guys.
:pray:

4 Likes

Good books are for keeping. True Friends last forever.

4 Likes

Keep your head up bro! This place will be here …. Whenever. Spend that time with your friend, cherish every moment. Thinking of you and your friend in his time of need. Took some time recently myself, and then more when I was basically made to move 8 days after Christmas from the home I raised my kids in and planned on spending the rest of my life in. This place is truly unique and a wealth of friendships and information as well. Take it easy my friend and be safe out there.

2 Likes

I’m sorry about your mom Legs. :green_heart::pray::green_heart:
Dad went on Home four years back, but Mom’s doing well at 83. She’s got more get up and go than a lot of us 60 yr olds.

2 Likes

We should all be so lucky to grow old and happy like that bud! Love to you and your friend, and your family

2 Likes

I’m home for the day so I had time to take a few shots. I pulled them out to clean up so the lighting is off.
Anyway, here is what the buddage looks like at the moment.
Thanks guys. :pray:
Blak n Blu Cookies

I can see a seed on the Swakhammer so that means the RBC x CK pollinated some of them.

Thanks everyone.
:pray:

32 Likes

Dang @MoBilly ! That BlacNBlu is looking fire!

How’s that clone setup you have going? The floating tray one? I’m on the lookout for your post about it. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s working but not as well as I would like. I’m modifying the thing today and hopefully I’ll have it lined out before I loose any clones. That would be a hard pill to swallow. I don’t want to show it till I know it’s working properly. I might even abandon the idea.
My plans for the clone run have altered but I don’t want to expound on it right now. I’m just barely keeping the plans alive right now.
I’m hoping to surprise some folks when I get rolling again. Myself included
:wink:

4 Likes

Sorry if I let something out of the bag I shouldn’t have.

I’ll be excited to see either way. Good to know what not to try for yourself if you can just see here. :yum::+1:

If you ever need a replacement we got the same cuts. :wink:

2 Likes

Hot dayum! Looking insanely good man!

1 Like

Thanks @Slick1 :slight_smile: I appreciate that bro. :+1:
And @Rhino_buddy , don’t sweat it. I never asked you not to mention it. :wink: And the offer takes a load off of my mind. Believe me on that. Those beautiful clones are suffering. They don’t do well without regular misting and when you’re not there…
I’m thinking they will make it but it’ll be barely unfortunately. I feel like I dropped the ball on the kickoff.
And that’s the thing. I don’t know if it’s my system that is flawed or the lack of misting that we all know they need.

4 Likes

Make a bubble cloner of some kind. No misting, no dome. Easy peasy.
Your plants are looking great! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

Just checked…

No roots on the Frankenstein yet. The one my cat got may pull through even.

9 Likes

Yes! I’m glad that they are doing so great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beautiful as always @MoBilly , super frosty brother.

2 Likes