MoBilly's greenroom: 4th grow & 1st ever seed run

Thank you bro. :slight_smile: They are making a real stink of the place. lol
I love it!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dude! You frickin’ killed it with that Blak N Blu Cookies. Mind if I take my hat off to you, for doing my babies so nice? I love the frost on her . beautiful, my friend.

6 Likes

On another note.
That little BNBC girl I found outside last fall? The one that already had magenta pistils? So, I wanted to see if the magenta would come back with revegging and growing inside. I put her into flower last week. She is showing a few pistils, but they are not magenta. I give it another week. If she’s not showing color by then, I will say that they get the colored pistils from growing her outside. What do you think?

6 Likes

I do like black and blue. Is it the navy cross? Alien Cookies I think I did a year ago. Maybe miracle cookie. White Widow and something else. They where autos. I grew them like regular seeds. Had some blue dream it didn’t do much. Was a waste of time.

3 Likes

If so, that would seem to be the case. That’s a very interesting thing to me though. I use SF’s LED’s. They claim to be as near to natural as possible.
Surely they wouldn’t lie about that! Right? lol
You’re running MarsHydro TS1000 LEDs if I remember right. Those are top of the line lights.
I’d say you might be right.

4 Likes

How are those pups doing @Hydro921 ?

1 Like

And his wifes new birds. lol

2 Likes

My tracking alert said the seeds I sent you last week arrived on Fri can you please clarify
I have not heard from you the reciever

1 Like

No they haven’t. I have to wait another two hours for the mail to run today and then I was going to holler. I’ve been running like crazy the last two weeks but I check about every day before I leave for the hospital.
I’ll let you know in a bit. We are staying home again today.
:+1:

2 Likes

There’s no mail today
Wierd I will check again
Have a great day .

1 Like

Oh yeah. MLK day!
Brain fart.

Photo bomb
Moxie 3 month

Bastian 7 months

8 Likes

@Floyd

14 Likes

Awesome @Hydro921!
Moxie looks like a real character, :joy: and Bastion can take up residents in my fields anytime! :wink::+1:
I love the birds but peacocks are toooooooo loud!

4 Likes

That male must be worth a fortune. Lol

2 Likes

They never make a sound

4 Likes

Really? Maybe they have to be mature before they start expressing.

6 Likes

They have but only when they dont have a female around them. They just make these clicking sounds

3 Likes

They are amazing creatures. That is a fact.

4 Likes

Sounds like my ex wife. Not my current wife. Lol

4 Likes