MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I will be interested in what kinda results you see. Are you running anything else with it?

1 Like

Got 10 plants in soil. 4 in Octos. 3 different strains. All started at the same time. All have had 1 treatment so far.The 4 in Octos are ICC

4 Likes

Thanks Floyd !
If there’s anything I can help you with, don’t hesitate…
Bob

3 Likes

I’m not disappointed with BBP. Very happy.

3 Likes

It’s not recommended to spray with anything else if your using BBP. Using Jacks for veg and flower.

5 Likes

found out the issue was with the use of BBP required increased uptake of calcium.

my findings on this was from my use of kelp as a foilar and running into the same issue.

by adding 2x the amount of calcium to my nute mix, i was able to fix the reverse tacoing and drooping of the kelp treatment.

9 Likes

Those frankie girls are looking good! That back center one just wants to grow!!

And those of us who DO want / need to work don’t even get call-backs after interviews and even no replies to a follow up email after the interview. Both the “workers” and “hiring people” these days are F’d up. I am SO tired of job interviews, I’ll have moved south before one calls me back I swear!

Meanwhille, people who ARE worth that, get stuck at $15 / hr… SO frustrating

I purposely avoid the news these days. Its either sensationalism, negative press or some other bullshit to keep us distracted with drama. Sensationalism I am finding is a trigger for me, as I HATE it. Give me the facts, not some hyped up, totally opinionated news segment. Even on youtube (I watch a lot of videos always looking to learn something). Want me to watch your video? DONT put one of those stupid thumbnails with “WTF! Secret Trick NOBODY tells you!” as the text in the thumbnail, with a pic of your dumbfounded face pointing to something irrelevant. Its just ANNOYING. The REAL Secret trick is to AVOID those creators.

Provide good info, dont dramatacize, and I might subscribe. Too bad those people are outnumbered 10 to 1.

I blame the parents and society. The internet is merely a tool. Use it to learn, use it to waste time, the choice is yours. PARENTS today however have handed off parenting duties to technology. Too many “ipad / cell phone babysitters”. Society has forced most households to be two income households, as compared to the 50s and 60s where one parent was usually home with the kids (even in the 80s, we were a single income family until my sister and I were both in HS).

Ok getting off my soapbox now, gonna smoke some more nice hash from a temple ball I made from bubble. Feeling it calm me down, and current events have the opposite effect. lol…

And to close, positive thoughts… Your plants look great @MoBilly :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I suspect that she got the job because of her looks. She is extremely pretty. Like supermodel pretty. But stupid as the day is long.

7 Likes

Your package is supposed to be out for delivery today by 8 p m @MoBilly
Sorry brother about the P.O. screwing around. Please post a pic of how they look when they arrive. If those are messed up real bad you will get some new ones.

4 Likes

My ex in MA I swear got her promotions cause of her looks. Meanwhile she swore I was SO much smarter than her, and I don’t get called back.

Society is screwed when we select people for how they look vs the skills needed for the job. My island looks better and better every day (and even there, the cute 20 something female instructor fresh out of dive college will get hired over me, a 5yr instructor whos almost 50 and male). At least there’s minimal news to see there and more affordable. Now if only I can smuggle in my seed vault, I’d consider it. ROFL

9 Likes

Don’t confuse dodging a question and lying to our faces with stupidity. Lying and evasiveness are not, necessarily, indicators of low intelligence.

I think you and I could have some interesting conversations @Nagel420 . And thanks. I agree with you that the plants are coming along nicely.
Here’s hoping you land a position soon. :pray:
Back when I was landscaping I noticed the last few years that it was getting hard to find a decent worker who would stick with it more than a few weeks. Granted, we worked hard at hard work, but they don’t call it work because it’s a day at the beach for crying out loud! I haven’t had to deal with a job interview since the 80’s so I wouldn’t know about that. lol

7 Likes

Place I used to work as an engineer. We would hire a person for an assembly line worker. Easy as falling out of bed. After lunch you would not find that person again. And for that type of work, the pay was incredible. Nobody wants to work, it appears. Crazy.

4 Likes

That’s the word of the day bro.

2 Likes

Google says Kerfuffle is the word of the day. ROFLMAO

4 Likes

Such a fun word. lol
:rofl:

2 Likes

This is a good call!
Bloom khaos recommends adding calcium when using their product too.
I believe it is the cytokinin’s that need the supplemental calcium due to rapid cell division.

4 Likes

Do ya have a real one?
Mine is just in cyberspace. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

I have TWO! But I don’t own them LOL…

But those of us who have visited Utila, HN, well we get a bit possessive of that slice of paradise :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice a lil’ slice of paradise for sure!

Group buy maybe… :laughing:

2 Likes

@BigMike55

What do you think? The cuttings will make it I think. The rooted… I’m thinking have a ghost of a chance. It looks like the weather helped considerably.

18 Likes