MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Where in the OverGrow is @MoBilly
Is he out looking for @Hemp five leg house from Nantucket?

At the saloon smokin with bowl stash Pete?

I often wonder… where is Mobilly.

Have a great day.

I’ll be smokin lightbulb!

17 Likes

@Heliosphear

Your stuff is so much fun bro!
I’m going to be putting up an update later today. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m happy to see it. Thanks @Heliosphear just when we need it. One Love!

6 Likes

Finally caught up with your thread! Plants look amazing, your clones even better! Haven’t even thought about getting into those. Never had success. Boy the convos in this thread were great, got some hoots and hollers around this place! Maybe it’s the cold weather stirring up silliness

4 Likes

LOL :rofl:
My friends need not have a weather change to be silly / slightly off bubble / playing with a light deck / two sandwiches shy of a picnic…
That’s why they can tolerate yours truly.
:woozy_face: :confused:

And thanks, I’ll post a pic of the clones later today. They are ready to flip as soon as I get the girls to a point I’m satisfied with the seeds in them being mature.

Clones give me headaches too. A good bubble cloner makes all the difference. You can DIY one like @BigMike55 made. His works very well.

Well, back to the grind.
I didn’t get my clones in dirt yesterday so I am working on that now. Then finishing up my new makeshift tent. I’ll be back later.
:v:

10 Likes

Here you go @Dalorean
My homemade bubble cloner
Nooobie cloning

4 Likes

OH yeah @Dalorean . lol
@Floyd can show you a good one too!
:wink:

4 Likes

Here we are again. I think I can see fatter buds every day. lol

The family.

Here’s the AP #2 and the OG x GG#4 behind it in the corner.

SW is really starting to develop some nice looking buddage!

The CC and the CY behind it.

A better shot of the CY. I do think she is a beauty.

Sorry about the blurples. They make these girls look sick. They actually look pretty fair considering what the Post Office did to them. lol

Cleaning out bags for new plants and I got a look at the root structure of those last plants. They all looked, pretty much, like this. I think those were some healthy roots. Both these were out of 3gal bags :slight_smile:

And here’s some craziness! Look at these clones!

They’re ready for the second application of BBP (all but the one Frankenstein that is being sprayed with STS). I missed doing the BBP last night because I was tied up with something else and lost track of my to do list. I think they are doing fine as frog’s hair split five ways though.
:slight_smile:
There it is for today. I’m worn out like a 40 year old dishrag. Time to burn some Swakhammer blended with Blak n Blu Cookies!
Thanks again everyone that has dropped by to check out my stuff. Y’all are the greatest!
:pray:

33 Likes

Looking good, real good.

3 Likes

Thanks @Floyd . :slight_smile: I can’t keep from smiling every time I open the greenroom door. lol

4 Likes

Some fine looking plants as always!

2 Likes

Thanks @Slick1 .
That means a lot. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just stating the facts!

4 Likes

Dang @MoBilly some fine looking greenery you got there. Those roots look great. Looks like your watering was spot on. Those girls sure are putting on some weight. Wow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Looking stellar as always brother, very cool.

2 Likes

Man! I love looking at your garden. Always very healthy and clean.

3 Likes

They do look very happy.

2 Likes

Looking very good my friend. The CC doesn’t seem to be getting the attention I thought she would garner. She really is purty.
What kind of aromas are you getting from her?

1 Like

Morning over here.

3 Likes

@SubSoilSelections
I know. She is a star in my book! You asked what she smells like. I have to say, I’ve never smelled anything like her. She’s got what could be called a tangy, funky, stinkiness. that isn’t necessarily unpleasant but different. There’s a slight skunky smell along with that.
Ask @BigMike55 how great I’m not at identifying the different smells these plants put off. lol
I have five different strains in the room ranging from sweet berry to “oh my there’s a skunk loose in the house and he’s pissed off!” so I can only stem rub and walk into the next room to see what it smells like. I’m not running any filter right now. Really there’s no need where I live. There’s nobody on the property that I’m worried about (all family). I will run without filters until my good wife hollers “Uncle”. :slight_smile: Up until this grow she called the stink her “aroma therapy”.
Thanks @Mrgreenthumb, @DougDawson, BigMike55 and my buddy @Hemp .

11 Likes