MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I am! LOL
:rofl:
I garuntee I am!

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:
I meant zoom meeting, not zoomer session
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum::mushroom::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:milky_way::star_struck::milky_way:

3 Likes

I’ve done a few of those but my upload speed normally bites and it’s always choppy and buffering. :frowning:

3 Likes

Same here. I work in tech and everyone on my team has gigabit internet but I am a frugal mofo so I have the cheapest… read: slowest… internet tier and always have the choppy sessions that will randomly drop :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Know the best part about being a musician? This is a great song in the making!

Hope things turn for the better soon.

2 Likes

The canoeing looks to be on the older growth which shows an issue that looks to be resolved in the new growth. The new growth looks great! Glad to see the PK is finally growing

1 Like

Thank you, my friends. I have a host of good friends on this forum.
:pray:

Well, I was just in there again looking around for what might be going on. I went to dim my new MarsHydro and found the dimmer was turned off and it was literally blasting my plants with light. I never enter without my eye protection on so I have no idea how long it’s been like that. I’ve put a mark on my control box and a reminder posted above the door to check the lights as I’m leaving.
I’ll let you all know in a couple of days if I am right. They might just start growing faster now.

13 Likes

Yeah @herojuana.tom ! I actually topped her today to get a little side branching going. I looked and you are right. That curling is older growth. I just trimmed that off and the newer growth looks very nice. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Cool looking. I was worried about you for a minute. I see that you’re OK. Fire that stuff up.

10 Likes

I’ll be working on that bowl most of the day @Hemp .
It’ll definitely alter your way of looking at the world. lol

6 Likes

Sometimes we got to let it out. We all have our moments. But there’s nothing wrong with getting high!!

4 Likes

Oh, I smell some green fingers coming

3 Likes

I’ve been working on a cone for a while, been cutting plants all morning. I love trimming.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

That’s what I do every day. I get a decent buzz on in the morning and kinda bump it every hour or so all day if I’m not doing something dangerous. lol

6 Likes

Sesh in session. Lazy Saturday Afternoon.

7 Likes

Summed up my life :laughing: Hope things hit an even keel for you sooner than later though :beers:

5 Likes

I feel this and now have a daily, weekly and monthly checklist to make sure all is well.

One of my dailies is a simple hand placed in-front of every fan as I reach up to close the tent back up. I use tower fans suspended horizontally with the on/off buttons taped over so I can’t see if they are running but you can feel them and they will stay-off if there was a power failure or will turn off if there is a surge in the grid.

Also checking my space heater and all plugs is an important one too.

4 Likes

Thanks @Slick1 . :wink: I’m sure it will.

@Pigeonman
My wife bought a white board to hang on the wall for me to write a list of things that need done that change from day to day and I’m putting up reminders on the wall next to my light controllers, and since you mentioned it… my fans as well. I turn them off when I’m looking over the plants for pests… so that may avert a slip up as well.
Thanks.

8 Likes

Good morning MoBilly, I have to write stuff down or forget it lol. :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Several years back I had spotted fever. My temps went up and stayed up so long the doctors told me there may be future issues. I used to have a steel trap for a brain. Now it seems I need to carry a notepad around. lol
Such is life.
:wink:

3 Likes