MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I know that your post is like six month old… but I wanted to say “No shit”… Like what the fuck is this? They look just like candy :man_facepalming:t2: I’ll never understand this younger generation. World is going to hell in a handbasket.

2 Likes

Says every generation since the first one…

7 Likes

Well everything has been getting progressively worse, so that sentiment holds true

2 Likes

What you believe is what you believe. Me, I see lots of reasons for hope… all depends on what you choose to give your attention.
Nobody, on an evolutionary level, likes change. When we get older, change is all around us that we aren’t necessarily a part of. Now, if we’re constantly surrounded by a thing that makes us feel uncomfortable, people typically don’t say “Is this feeling about me, or about the thing?” No, we skip to: “Yhe thing must be awful!”
The coming generation is kicking ass and taking names, and I’m proud as hell to see em coming.

5 Likes

Well… I know that the first generation said that. I think I read that somewhere. lol

5 Likes

I hope yer right! 'cuz I the only light I see coming is human extinction. Sucks. :man_shrugging:

I’ll take 30 year life expectancy & no medicine over what we got, but I’m a registered Weirdo. :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Just to throw an idea out here

The previous generation got us to where we are not the upcoming generation.

5 Likes

Looks like we believe the same way.

8 Likes

More reason to do things differently in the future… unless you happen to think that where we are is a good place to be…

4 Likes

I definitely think we need to do things differently! Power never lets go of power easily. The struggle we see now is the new generation saying enough and the old generation not wanting change. My .02 cents

5 Likes

Totally agree, change is hard especially as you get older. But one thing is for sure everything changes whether you want it to or not

4 Likes

:thinking:

…anyone smell weed in here?

:joy:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

@cannabissequoia that was cleeaannn! :rofl:

2 Likes

At least we can grow some incredible weed for the trip.

2 Likes

I wish it were different but I can’t see a whole lot of reason to celebrate the rising generation in this country. Of course there are still good solid young folks in this country. However, from what I see around here and on the tube (one sided crap no matter where you watch) the ascending generation has lost so much strength of character and backbone that I am loosing hope that this country can stand up to what I believe is coming.
Don’t get me wrong. I don’t place this all on their heads. Our generation and my fathers generation should have seen this coming and made the changes needed to prevent this. But why change a system that worked so well for them!?

This country has been run by old, stuck in the past, corrupt politicians and bureaucrats for too long.
Their old ways of pillaging the country are outdated and vulnerable to bad players around the world. We need a new, more advanced system of corruption (don’t fool yourself into thinking corruption won’t be a part of any new system put in place) to keep up with the pace of our enemies advancements.

How can 530 old folks understand the complexities of running a country in a world of such advanced technology? Most of them can barely turn on a computer much less understand what others are capable of doing with this same tech.

The past is the past though. In today’s world, a person that can’t imagine a better way than what has been, and doesn’t have the willingness or backbone to adapt to the world as it is, has no business trying to direct the policies governing our country.

That’s just the ramblings of an old hillbilly though.
What do I know? lol

19 Likes

Sounds to me like you know a good bit there cuz! You pretty much nailed it. lol

6 Likes

Well I am sitting here waiting for the power to return.
It’s a good thing my wife bought these solar powered LEDs.

We keep them charging in the living room window for these moments.
Those are set at the lower level. They’ll put out some major photons on the high setting but won’t last long. On this lower level it’ll shine for seven hours.
I have the solar panels sitting in front of the light so it will last even longer.

17 Likes

I’m in the process of making some more of those SIP buckets so I though I’d post what they look like before the dirt goes in.

I have no doubt that there will be modifications before long. :wink:

Courtesy of @tresbundles .
:laughing:

I hope you are all having a great day.
:slight_smile:

22 Likes

Beautiful diy. You have full instructions someplace?

2 Likes

I don’t know, yet, if they will work as well as I want but I can put a tutorial together with the one I will be building tomorrow if you would like.
This is my first SIP system and it’s an experimental prototype. lol
But the one plant that I am using it on is doing well so far.

17 Likes