MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

I know one exists on RIU. I just need to go read it. I would love to see your process also. Olive anything that makes life easier!

1 Like

Work smarter, not harder. That was one of Dads go to’s (I know, not a word lol) when he saw me wasting time making a job more complicated than it needed to be.
I have always loved experimenting with new ideas. It used to drive the old man crazy. lol
But then again, his idea of easy wasn’t always mine. :wink:

5 Likes

My dad used to ask me if I had time to do things twice every time I was rushing!
He’s gotten smarter as I got older :joy:

6 Likes

Lord, I hope I live long enough to hear those words from my son.
:rofl:
I don’t know, the shock may kill me right then and there.

7 Likes

It started to seep into my awareness around 23.
That might be why he hasn’t said it to you! Wants you to stick around longer :blush:

3 Likes

My son is 37. He’s way behind the learning curve on that issue. lol

2 Likes

You can just start telling him now… one day I’m going to become brilliant to you,with all the knowledge I’ve been trying to teach you!
It’ll drive him insane

3 Likes

I may just do that. lol
He hasn’t given me that “yeah right” look in a long time.
:rofl:
And you are right. It would drive him nuts!

3 Likes

Good times :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I wish I could’ve got a picture of my face the moment I realized my dad’s words were coming out of my mouth!
That would have been a priceless picture!

4 Likes

When you first realize that you’re ‘parroting’ your pop. That’s what some would call ‘gobsmacked’ as you feel donkey ears sprout, and realize your pop wasn’t so bad!
Also is when you realize you’ve turned into a version of him! lol

5 Likes

It was a memorable moment for sure!

2 Likes

I was talking about my own experience cuz lol… But, I AM a ‘Jr’!
But, i agree there, lol. It was def a moment I won’t forget!

3 Likes

I’m a Jr also!

3 Likes

So, I had an “ah haaaaa!” moment as I was looking at that last post.
Soooo.
One of these things is not like the other. :slight_smile:

I took the ring that I cut off the top of the planter and used it as a spacer between the bottom and the top bucket.

This has added 1/2 gal to my bottom reservoir making it now hold 1 1/2 gal total. That should help. I’ll add that to the first since I haven’t thrown it away. :+1:

I used 3gal of dirt to get the plant closer to the top and that way I don’t have to worry about watering the nutrients in. There’s going to be more than enough roots up high.

25 Likes

Out of likes already, but this post deserves more than it’s gotten… Truer woods have never been spoken.
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Excited to tag along on your SIP journey @MoBilly !!

Hey @Emeraldgreen there are tutorials and links at the top of the SIP thread in the Link Farm section here CrunchBerries’Probiotic SIP Thread If you can’t find what you are looking for, feel free to ask, as we have a dedicated staff that’s here to help 24/7.

8 Likes

I wanna be just like you when (if) I grow up.

Very interesting.

6 Likes

Man, I don’t want to grow up because if I did, I wouldn’t be a Toys R Us kid. Why yes, I am high. How did you know?

4 Likes

Damn @MoBilly is gonna show us how it’s done…very nice, can’t wait to see your tutorial on the SIPS… Nice work mobilly. Gonna have to assign you a parking spot out front and hang your picture on the wall as employee of the year…:smiley::smiley::smiley:

5 Likes