MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Thank you for the heads up I appreciate it. I think your doing them organically also if memory is correct. @CrunchBerries

3 Likes

Yes, that is correct. I run probiotics in my sips. Bacterially dominate bottom, fungal dominate top, and the party is in the middle.

4 Likes

Going to have to set some time aside and go check it out

3 Likes

I knew that girl in high school !!!
:rofl:

15 Likes

@MoBilly my friend. It IS hard - but honestly it always has been. The media (regardless of the source) is great at portraying horror stories and thrill rides. Don’t give up - give out brother. You’re too good a person to give up. Just keep giving out. Have another look - every chance you get. It is rarely as good as it could be or as bad as we feared. The magic of memory is - we - make everything alright whether it truly was or not.

If it’s any help Plato & Aristotle - mirrored your sentiments tone over 2k years ago … back when everyone was still tossing their poop out the window and forming their opinion on that being the perfect society. 🫶🏽✌️

And though last, it’s certainly NOT a side note. FANTASTIC journal. Thank You

5 Likes

Didn’t we all?

4 Likes

I knew her sister. :rofl:

6 Likes

I think I mighta dated their mother!

6 Likes

Family tradition I guess

4 Likes

That’s who was jumping out the window when we accidentally come home one night

4 Likes

Damn lol busted!
So, y’all saw me huh?

3 Likes

No, just a little white ass running away in the night.

3 Likes

Then it wasn’t me!

My ass is red, lol I’m a half blood Native American Indian, but I do get dark from sun! lol
The whole family is registered Indian

7 Likes

Well @JohnnyPotseed we all know how those street lights bleach out the red from what you’re looking at. Nice try though.
:thinking:
always.
:slight_smile:

7 Likes

You guys are killing me :joy::joy::joy:. How do I not know this girl?

2 Likes

She went by the name ‘run-a-round Sue’…

4 Likes

I’ve heard of her!

4 Likes

Not today. lol
I should know better than plan ahead. My wife changed my to do list on me. :slight_smile:
She’s entitled though. I do it to her all the time. lol

4 Likes

Being colored blind and with the tears in my eyes from laughing so hard, it could have been any color.

4 Likes

Pretty sure you were not the only one that saw him…

She ran around so much they made a song about her :wink:

6 Likes