MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Nobody’s mail has run on the property so there’s hope but the tracking said it’s still in transit and not even at the local PO yet!

2 Likes

What happened to " through rain, sleet ,or snow the mail will be delivered

All that quality service, quality products, quality dang near anything is a thing of the past. We live in a world of half ass now. Didn’t you know that? Folks that you can even talk into taking a job want to get paid $20 per hour and don’t want to give any more than they can get by with. They don’t even want to get off their asses and drive to work! I’ve heard so many say, “If I can’t work from home I won’t work.” This world is not running on all cylinders.

2 Likes

My grandson’s girlfriend just got a job she starts Monday. Making $30 an hour. And I shit you not, she is dumber than a box of hammer heads. Anyone knows that within 5 mins of talking to her. No exaggerating. I nearly fell off my chair when they told me that. $30 he is quite a high salary here in Oklahoma unless you are a professional. Even technical positions don’t pay that to start.

4 Likes

Sure it is brother, just a bunch of junkers in the race, lol. Plants are looking amazing bud :clap:

3 Likes

GG4 is one of my favorites. It is very stinky. Two years ago I swore you could smell it two blocks down the road.

2 Likes

I have to agree with you about running on a few cylinders. I’ve been trying to apply for disability for over 20 years. It gets very discouraging.

1 Like

World is changing for sure…check out this story

1 Like

Thanks @DougDawson , I appreciate that. :slight_smile:

I try to be an optimist. I really do. Unfortunately I have, also, been one that just had to know… My father taught me well the importance of “knowing”. It’s the common mans most valuable asset and the biggest fear of the corrupt. Now, however, I don’t even want to see the news. People, that’s scary. When folks that are like me are so sick of all of this craziness that even we start tuning out I have to ask myself how numb has the world truly become.
I know. Wrong forum.

7 Likes

I hear you brother, I really do. I blame the internet, lol. Children are given information overload now and the constant bombardment of sex, violence and many things beyond their young minds comprehension is in their face constantly. They become numb to such things and this creates many problems. Then there is the fact that the power is abused so much like when they gang up on others. For example when we were young if we went into a restaurant and didn’t like the food or service we would just not go back. Now it becomes a full blown Twitter campaign to ruin the business because they didn’t add enough pickles to your sandwich. It’s a big mess. Who would have thought that living in an online fantasy world instead of reality would have caused so many problems. Ok, end of rant, lol.

10 Likes

Well stated though and true.

4 Likes

Well the internet is good for some things thou,without it I would not be able to see @MoBilly fine grow show :grinning::grinning::grinning:

4 Likes

Want me to tag you into mine?

1 Like

Heck yea @BigMike55

Thanks @Mrgreenthumb .
Yeah, I tend to get long winded about some things. I’ve found that certain strains make me that way even more so. lol

2 Likes

What is on the menu today @MoBilly ?

1 Like

Ok done. My main thread is long winded but I post most stuff there. The Mars Hydro thread is just for this grow. But it’s working nice.

2 Likes

I have to be very careful with my son and what he watches and listens to. Just because it says for children does not mean is for children. I agree what you say about the Internet. Even the phones in the iPad. Too much.

2 Likes

It’s your page you can say what you want to. You know I’ve had my moments. I’ll just delete them after a minute. Lol

2 Likes

I was wondering about that. Haha.

2 Likes