MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

That sucks dude. Just because the demand is higher they take the opportunity to screw you on the price! They’re making big money at the time just in volume used. Charging more during peak periods is a total scam.

3 Likes

I totally agree.

3 Likes

Awwwww yeah cowboy, your gonna do great things and your off to a excellent start!

4 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear. I’m having a lot of fun but they limit how much you can do in a time period. That bummed me out considerably. lol

1 Like

Same here, there are limitations, you will OverGrow. I got my account suspended on Dall-e for using the word fart when I tried to make a astronaut farting in space suit… for you. :rofl: then I got a temp suspension for trying to make the same picture on midjourney for using the word flatulence. :joy: I gotta motor, have a great day.

4 Likes

“Trick or Treat”
“Halloween Delicious”
“Shelly’s Desert”
“Cauldron Trouble”
“Transylvania Afternoon”
“Gypsie Backyard”

Clearly, Bodhi I am not! :joy::rofl:

:call_me_hand: thanks to your wife for having faith in the herm :sweat_smile: maybe this is a marriage test?!

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Yeah, that plant will never be used for making seeds. :slight_smile:
I didn’t like the way she was put together at all. She was too spindly and when I saw her buds coming on, I chopped her. Her buds were sparse and very very small. I decided to use the floor space she was using to give my others more room to breath. It was pretty tight in there and I was afraid of mold setting in.

3 Likes

@mobilly, how about ‘Babayaga’ from the John Wick series? Frankenstein x Arachnid Pie lol sounds like the ‘Boogeyman’ to me!

6 Likes

That would be a wicked name. lol
We liked that series. :thinking:
He’s the one you send to kill the Boogeyman. Great line.

5 Likes

OK my idea is “Arachenstein”?

8 Likes

Sorry brother that sucks chin up :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Actually @ColeLennon
All but the Skywalker have bounced back remarkably. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Right on that rocks dude :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Including my personal favorite?

3 Likes

You bet! I see some leaves that show early fade but not sickly. She stood back up as much as those fat buds would allow. I may still tie her up. Probably tomorrow.

4 Likes

Good news! :grin::+1:

3 Likes

If I have time, I’ll post some new pictures tomorrow.

3 Likes

I think “Arackenstein” was your suggestion @JohnnyPotseed . Thanks. :slight_smile:
I believe I will go with that.

3 Likes

I only suggested Babayaga cuz, but i like your choice!

5 Likes

I think Arachenstein is a great choice. :v:

4 Likes