MoBilly's greenroom (Back in the Saddle Again)

Thanks @CanuckistanPete .
It kinda looks like me. lol

4 Likes

Hell yeah cuz! Damn fine work if you ask me. I’m no expert, I just know when I like something…
and that, I like! lol

5 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed . :slight_smile: This is a lot of fun.

4 Likes

Nice job @MoBilly !

3 Likes

That is a fantastic result! Very cool.

3 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen and @herojuana.tom .
I might get too into this AI art. I had fun with this one.

5 Likes

Well if your having fun with! You have to overdo it of course!
Wait that’s me that overdoing it :joy:

4 Likes

Glad that YOU and your wife are ok!!! You can always grow more plants, but there’s only one of you! This makes us all remember to not be complacent and do our best to not burn our homes down growing lol, I want everyone here to always be careful and take care of ourselves and maintain safety with what we do as growers. So many amazing people here.
Why don’t you just turn down/ cut off your exhaust and let the lights heat up the room? Put the exhaust fan on a timer? It’s an option.
Goats!!! I love goats and how they jump around. Then they get older and nasty and their peckers wiggle all over and they juice on themselves​:rofl::joy::rofl::joy: mine used to try to hump me all the time.
Yes you will grow out your strain you made, you don’t have a choice. Do it damnit.

5 Likes

This run is almost over. I had hoped to finish it in time to flip my clones. I’ll have the lights on during the coldest hours when I change for the clones. The lights were off and I have only a small heater in that back end of the house. It would have frozen them when it got down to 19 degrees that night.
I put the heater in and shut down the exhaust to keep down cold spikes when it cycled.

6 Likes

Oh I see your lights run during the day and off at night. Dang it’s cold up there! I’m so ready for the change but at the same time the cold and I don’t see eye to eye

3 Likes

Well, I guess my crosses are viable anyway. lol

Well, you convinced me @Dalorean . These will be planted. I will, probably only grow out two, if that, but we will see what the leaves and plant structure looks like anyway. I already had my grow list set but I can change it for this…
:slight_smile:
I’m excited to see what these girls look like. Will they resemble @JohnnyPotseed 's (Frankenstein) or look more like @repins12 's (Arachnid Pie)? Either would be fine but inquiring minds want to know. lol
Anyone have a good name in mind for this cross? I have an idea but would like to hear from some of my friends. lol

15 Likes

I know Long Tall Sally is already an old school name for cannabis, but the description, Frankenstein x Arachnid pie, brought to mind Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas :sweat_smile::v:

7 Likes

I run, right now, from 2am to 2pm. It’s that wait till 2am that I was worried about. I should have gotten up and turned off the heater at that time. The time will be changed to 8pm to 8am after the clones are in there.

4 Likes

That sounds cool @herojuana.tom , but I wouldn’t want folks to confuse them and think it was a re-creation of Long Tall Sally.
I’d like the name to reflect the lineage plainly. After all, it’s an homage to my friends creations . lol
OH you mean it was a generic term for pot?

4 Likes

Frankenpie?

3 Likes

I know money doesn’t grow on trees, but there are some fairly affordable sensors which can be set to alert if temps or humidity get too high.
Yes, LTS was a generic term for pot back in the days, so it is not the name of any particular strain that I know of that is out today.

2 Likes

That should be remedied. I think it should be a sativa leaning plant to name her that though. lol
And those sensors are in my list of things to get after the first of next month. My wife and I are truly dirt poor folk. We live on a fixed income that rarely makes it through to the next check. lol

3 Likes

I hear you, @MoBilly, and understand how tight money can be…especially now with the global recession and recent global inflation levels. :v:

2 Likes

That would cost me more money. We get charged different rates for hydro depending on the time of day. Cheapest between 7:00pm and 7:00am. And I dont like it. Lol

3 Likes

Yee haw! Man that’s so cool you got your own cross made! This is guna be so neat to see your creation😊 ya that’s a wierd schedule. I go 6pm to 6am so I can catch them before work and be there right before to make sure alls good, and the light utilizes the weather best. Sucks though to be running while sleeping, only bad thing in case something goes wrong

3 Likes