Mohawks medicine tent

Yea man. She’s getting dusted with pollen from my f1 big league

1 Like

Atta boy. That’ll be sweet.

1 Like

This one is a mystery plant that popped out of my promix soil I waited until she was big enough and repotted her into her own home

5 Likes

Does she smell like anything familiar? Or a total mystery

1 Like

Complete mystery smell and all

2 Likes

Only thing I can think of is I reused soil that still had a Motown lockdown from JD short in it that I thought didn’t make it and it popped weeks later

2 Likes

Gotta love a surprise that looks like that

2 Likes

Wow that has got to be the best picture I have ever seen Beautiful :heart_eyes: !

2 Likes

Thanks. The clones are now seeded and will be available shortly

3 Likes

Well I will be waiting for those beauties please put me on your list . Can I ask are you in Brantford or Shannonville ? The reason I’m asking is I would swear I see you name at one of the rez’s?

2 Likes

You’re thinking of mohawk medibles in tyendinaga very similar to my name and we’re both from the same place

1 Like

Ok ! Hahah me and my wife run up and down the 401 when we’re board we roll’im up turn the tunes up and end up where we end up ! And When I seen your name it just rang a bell . Well you had some really gorgeous buds looking forward to seeing more of you pic’s cheers

New packs are now live more to come

3 Likes

6 Likes

That grape alien cookies sounds interesting. What kinda flavors you getting from that?

Grundle

2 Likes

She’s had grape, gas, cherry lozenges, bit of a earthy funk kind of all over the map with that one

2 Likes