Blue dynamite/purple romulan new grow

Two blue dynamite fem
Two purple romulan fem
Ebb and flow hydro
Cmh 315 lighting
Cyco platinum nutes with supa stiky, and swell at 5 weeks.
Will update once they germinate (been two days since sow.)

13 Likes

One if the blue dynamites already sprouted (3days haha) look closely at the rockwool cube on the right. It hasnt shown its head yet though.

Yet another vigorous blue dynamite sprouted. I no joke looked at this, this morning, and there was nothing hahah!

After a couple more hours lol! Will update in some weeks.

1 Like

I lied here is day 4 things are moving really fast here. Just so this isnt super boring i painted my flood tray pot thingamajig.

4 Likes

Nute lineup
I only use the grow a and b after two weeks of veg at 1/4 - 1/2 strength, and run hydroguard the whole time, even on germination.

(i use cyco bloom a and b with the supa stiky and swell added in at week 5 during flower, i ran out of bloom a and b last flower so will need to grab a couple bottles when the time comes.)

3 Likes

Latest and greatest:

6 Likes

Nice setup! Let the fun begin :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Thanks for stopping by! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see like the setup myself :fire:

1 Like

I appreciate it! setup took a little fine tuning and had some pitfalls but this will be my second run on this particular setup.
Here is the first:

3 Likes

Update: one of the purple romulans got overwatered so i germinated a replacement it just couldnt handle the floods. Its very tiny in the front left. Plan on taking time in veg to do some topping and healing anyways. Other than that we kickin azz.

5 Likes

Root pic

4 Likes

5 Likes

Cool setup and lookin good. :beers:

1 Like

Hell yeah I haven’t heard those strain Mae’s since I was a med patient! Looking great and love the steup.

1 Like

Sweet thanks for the encouragement and thanks for peepin out the grow!

Thanks for stopping by and checking the grow out. Clean is a must!

Grew out the blue dynamite last run and some grapefruit diesel. Here is the blue dynamite:

Grapefruit diesel:

14 Likes

Sheesh…that’s :fire:

1 Like