Mold prevention

when using flat white paint in grow rooms does some members of this forum add copper oxide to the paint to help with mold?


Not sure if that would help to be honest. Mould grows where it is humid and damp so standing water, condensation, in the pots, on the plants (usually buds). Just clean your area often and use trays or something for runoff, a fan inside your area and extractor fan will pretty much stop any condensation.

If you have mould growing on your walls then its probably a ventilation problem and to be fair i wouldnt want copper oxide in my grow area after a quick google search produces that coppor oxide can cause irritation and troubles with the respiratory system. Hope im wrong for if people do use it.