More FREE Seeds!

Hi,
I hope its not too late. I wish to try champagne cross for years.

2 Likes

:angel:
Thanks for responding with grace & dignity-- we all could easily deserve a good shit-talking-to for our premature suspicion, I hope you got a good chuckle & it seems you did. Yard-duty Joe :cop: called us all on our BS ina most gentle & typical lemony-fashion. :lemon: :love_letter: I reiterate from an earlier postā€¦Overgrow has top-notch community moderation these days and I am both humble and grateful for it.

So please ā€¦ uh ā€¦ Overgrow!

:evergreen_tree: <ā€” is sooo happy at the moment. better record it. :upside_down:

7 Likes

If your still offering them Iā€™ll be extremely interested

Iā€™m in growing indoors under 600w led Iā€™m also will post updates

1 Like

@deep_rob, I sent you a PM like you asked,

ā€œIā€™d like a pack of the Black x Champagne seeds if you still have any. I have a thread going following each strain Iā€™ve been gifted. Yours will definitely shown there as the are gifted. If I am in luck, let me know and Iā€™ll give you my addressā€, but havenā€™t heard back from you. Was I too late to be considered? If so, no problem, thanks anyway.

Cheers,
C50

Edit: Rearranged sentences to please my OCD

3 Likes

@deep_rob if itā€™s not too late iā€™d love to get in on this. canadas legal (plus im med) so no noia hereā€¦

@Jellypowered i wouldnā€™t recommend using a PO box in an illegal state - at least not one purchased with your real ID, i think private PO boxes can check your mail if suspicious?.. you can buy fake IDs online although i wouldnā€™t recommend committing a crimeā€¦ another option is to cultivate a ā€˜dropā€™ - a house not connected to you which you can collect mailā€¦ such as a house where the owner is in the hospital, out of town for months, recently moved out of/unoccupied, at work/school when the mailman delivers etcā€¦

1 Like

I would be honored to put them to the test If you could be so kind to mail them to Richie I will do both indoor fluorescent grow and come April Iā€™ll get them into some sweet Long Island soil I will post pics as the sprout and into all their stages and finally the finished bud Thanks in advance itā€™s a great way to promote your product Thanks Richie ā€™

I grow two or three plants if the PD wants to spend a small fortune which I doubt Iā€™ll be fine

1 Like

id like to try some of them beans please! @deep_rob

I would like the Champagne if possible, will pay for shipping if need be!

Thanks @deep_rob! YOU DA MAN!

2 Likes

This topic continues here:

5 Likes