Mother Plants and Growing them out

hahaha your awesome

inspiration abound!!

I like that idea.
I have 3, 2x4x5 s.

pruned up - she isn’t that big.and cutting out some other branches would thin it out.

I will snip it up and keep what I can to try and clone while it recovers before flipping it.

some photos of whats in flower tent.

I think there would be fair amount of space once it’s pruned to flower whatever I like. I keep everything pretty small any way.

I’m a bit confused on the vinyard comparison. train the chosen secondary branches to stay close to one of the tents walls . lol

6 Likes

Hell yeah, i understand more with pics ^^

In fact you have barely 6 slots in the flowering space, with limited height. Making my suggestion a bit pointless ^^ I like the female on the right on the first pic, her trunk specifically. If any, don’t tell me it’s hemp and let me dream lol

I will try to draw the “wineyard style”, i’m pretty limited by my average english to push the explanation.
winelol
black : the pot
grey : the tent
green : the plant
blue : the “wineyard thing” cutting the corner in diagonal
yellow : source of light

In seeing the context, why not going SOG full throttle. You can handle it with the mothers.
2 liters pots, maybe 2X8 clones in flowering space. Fast turn over during twos months (enough to prepare the next clones and forcing them in solo cups). Your productivity will rise up like hell. Just an opinion, i see by the trunk of the flowered specimens that your cycles appear more long than i was thinking.

3 Likes

14 posts were merged into an existing topic: Maintenance for Moms

fucki it—

2 Likes

All good.

Lol
Missed a post :slight_smile: