Seed Banks - Who can we trust?

Whats the best stealth in the seedbank market today?
Anybody know the best awnser?

I would say there is no “best” seedbank. There are some great ones but all for the most part come with their ups and downs.

2 Likes

Wasup @DougDawson , so brother , i live in a hard regiin to import seeds.
So if you can recomwnd me nice and exelent seedbanks that i can trust , i thanks you a lot.

1 Like

Sure bud, what country are you in?

1 Like

Brazil man.
But i have parents living with green card in u.s.a
@DougDawson
Kkk
Someone can help?

Ok. So a great place for world wide shipping is Seedsman, they are totally trustworthy. I also hear good things about MSNL. Here is a link to a thread about them on OG. They got really good reviews here and ship to Brazil.

1 Like

Cool @DougDawson
Recently some growers have your package arrested.
Kkk
Some people than bough with seedsman.
They already be the best in 2010 when i buy there.
Today i dont know.
In u.s.a , its true the neptune is the best?

There is a thread on here about Neptune and they do have a good reputation so I would think they can be trusted.

1 Like

@DougDawson
Thanks man!

1 Like

Anytime. Good luck.

1 Like

Right there where you live, start making connections.
Another dude came in here with same ole song and dance.
Get out there and beat that bush, it’s there you just have to put a bit of work. Into it.

3 Likes

So many options of seedbanks
I im doubt
But i thanks the help.
I will chopse the best option
Bye

I only ordered a 6 pack of 9LB hammer from JinxProof, within 5 days I had those seeds plus 8 more freebies (3 sugar smacks & 5 HashGooberry" Great customer service, they even responded to my questions about their flavors. I immediately donated to their autism charity. I haven’t gone further than opening up the package, but I cant wait to pop these babies. So far I give em a 10/10

10 Likes

for me the best stealth companies for seeds are ones that are in the USA like me, as customs gets alot of my seeds, then further the ones hardest to use, like they only want cash or not filled out Money orders which are worst then cash because anyone can sign them but you pay extra for them. Also no store front or curbside and not on facebook or Insta gram. They only know what you tell them, If i was selling on Insta gram or facebook you can bet i would have everyones ip.

1 Like

Welcome @anon46831362 to OG!:grinning::+1:

Hey thx @Qtip! Great to be here! Currently germinating 4 reg photoperiod “BC KUSH” from BC BUD DEPOT, 3 fem “Herijuana x blueberry indica” freebies from seedsherenow that came w/ 6 fem “Grease Monkey” from Exotic Genetix that are still in the box. I also have 10 Super Silver Haze regs from “Nirvanashop” as well as 14 jinxproof regs (6-9lb hammer, 5-HashGooberry, 3-Sugar smacks).

1 Like

How did those jinxproof flavors come out? I have 6-9lb, 5-hashgooberry, and 3 sugar smacks. Worth popping em?

2 Likes

Anyone had experience with North Atlantic Seed Company?
https://northatlanticseed.com/seeds/

They’re in Maine, so close to my part of the country, and the have some of the Dutch Passion autos that are sold out most everywhere else, or available only from Europe seed banks that are not shipping to the US right now.

3 Likes

@firehead :100: on point North Atlantic Seed is legit! Fast shipping, Always gives free seeds

3 Likes

I have two phenos of 9# I just ran, lots of bubble gum and grape flavours. One grows bushy and the other lanky but pretty similar taste; have both as moms but probably cull miss bushy.

3 Likes