Mud, Dirt and Wind

My plants are getting to green.

1 Like

Here we go. Seeds from Chitownseeds.com @Automatik . Great service. 3 day delivery. @lefthandseeds Black Lebanon. I’m using a mix of happy frog and Ocean forest. Some 2 gallon containers for clones. And up to 5 in the flowering tent. I’m running there recommendations. Ph at 5.8. - 6.0. Full ppm. Rh right now is around 50 to 55. It smells good. When the buds are big enough. I’ll have all the leaves off any way. Fans do the rest. I hope you enjoy the show.

5 Likes

Bloom Plus 4000, MH 192, hlg 100r and 4k. MH2000. Two 4x4 and a 2x4.

Nice pics @Hemp , you may want to check you the gallery view feature.

Need a new light.

2 Likes

Many don’t bud, check out this post which has instructions if you like.

1 Like

Good morning

No bud, don’t do that. Post all the pics you want, I for one am enjoying the pics. It’s just a different way to organize them is all. You don’t have to use it, I just point it out since many don’t know the feature is there. Please don’t stop posting your pics, many of us are enjoying them.

1 Like

Got it figured out.

1 Like

@Eagles009

two days.lol thanks

3 Likes

No worries bud, just didn’t want you to stop posting, I am loving the pics. Also did not want you to take my comment the wrong way. I just think there are many that don’t know the feature exists is all. :v:

1 Like

Lol, I knew it wouldn’t take long :wink:

You’re welcome!

1 Like

@corgitron I used your code. I do believe you got credit thank you

4 Likes

Some Mac o Yea! @DougDawson I’ll get with you I do need help sometimes with some of the stuff I know it gives me options and I don’t know how to use them

2 Likes

I didn’t trust me I think it was one of those short comments I just didn’t finish. I could have been talking to my wife I do voice chat typing. She was right there. She doesn’t like me posting pictures. @DougDawson . I might be moving to the lake house soon. Lol

1 Like

The one thing that really stresses me out. I don’t have a problem with people sending me something. @Eagles009 that didn’t bother me. What bothers me is when it sits at the post office for two and three and four days it freaks me out. I know that we have talked before about post office box I am not rich enough to get a post office box and I do not have a business in the state they will not give it to me

@Eagles009 I’m looking forward to the run it won’t be long I’m getting another set up

1 Like

I just popped 3 of the God’s Mac cross. Suckers popped in 12 hours! My f2s are taking forever this time.

The God’s Mac I just harvested has an awesome lemon smell with funk undertones.

1 Like

I cannot wait. @lefthandseeds Have you tried any of his stuff that black Lebanon @Eagles009

1 Like

I’ve always admired all your stuff you’ve come a long ways. You’re a good guy if you ever see anything I got let me know

1 Like