Multi-Strain CBD “Seed” Run

You usually get a mixed ratio in the F1 generation. The F2 generation should be 1:2:1 THC:mixed:CBD. It just follows a punnett square.

9 Likes

Cool, good to know. I tried smoking my first CBD weed ever tonight, scissor hash from your Earth Lover and Dragons Tongue…it’s really nice! Thanks again for the awesome beans :+1:

7 Likes

A better look at CBD Crew’s CBD Yummy mutant. Nature would cull this thing fast. Tempted to do so myself, but also too curious to kill it just yet. Almost looks like it has Aussie Bastard DNA in it.

11 Likes

Thought I was the only one who let sprouts like that live.

3 Likes

Is that an official horticultural term. Or just based around a known Australian gene problem :joy::rofl:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Cheers, very interesting.

2 Likes

I want some of that Australian Bastard !!!
It would be very cool to grow right in a flowerbed in front of the house ! :cherry_blossom:

5 Likes

Humboldt CSI is selling seeds for $150 (5/10 packs).

2 Likes

I’ll make a note of that!
Thanks @allotment !

2 Likes

I don’t hustle marijuana for mutants they run short.

2 Likes

For an example short mutated leaves ?

6 Likes

I must be slow this morning. I don’t understand.

3 Likes

Still happy (except the mutant):

Impressive growth since 5 days ago.

7 Likes

Looking lovely!

Now I’m starting to think I should dedicate my next run in the micro cab to a CBD seed run also.

I’ve just been growing them out, and I’m going to run out eventually, probably sooner than I expect… :thinking:

5 Likes

“Mutants are finicky, sickly and never catch up”

If it’s all you’ve got, run them. If it’s not then chop it and plant another.

6 Likes

Thanks for the translation!:grin: :sparkler:

3 Likes

3 more days of growth. Seems like I’ve got things dialed in pretty good so far.

Erdpurt (right) isn’t getting any less weird.

10 Likes

Some of the happiest healthiest plants I’ve seen here on OG mate. The perfect shade of green that I aim for myself. :+1:

3 Likes

Cheers mate! :beers:

The photo colours aren’t really accurate because I have a mix of COB and blurple in there, but I agree that they are happy and healthy. They actually look better with the naked eye than the photo. I’ll kill my blurple for the next shots.

They are particularly happy-looking this time around and I wonder if it has anything to do with the extra amendment that I added to the soil this time. It is comprised of:

• 20% Rock Dust: Soil remineralization is best accomplished with Rock Dust and this glacial variety is the best around
  • 20% Organic Alfalfa Meal: All-natural slow-release fertilizer that aids blooming plants and contains boosting hormones for seedlings!
  • 20% Organic Canola Meal: Ultra-high quality organic source of slow-release nitrogen and other trace elements
  • 20% Pacific Ground Oyster Flakes: Excellent source of natural Calcium and other minerals to prevent Blossom End Rot and maximize fruiting potential of veggies and cannabis

• 20% Agricultural-Grade Epsom Salt: The center of the chlorophyll molecule is Magnesium and Sulfur is a macro plant nutrient. Do the math!
10 Likes