Multi strain test run

Who is first pic ?

2 Likes

The veg room has gotten stupid so the rush to get moved over is real . Might cut there hours back a bit see if that speeds them up .

Always learning never seem to know everything about growing . Shouldn’t be too bad once they’re ready a few hours running the trimmer should be all over and done .

5 Likes

Believe that’s a gdp mix plant . Think there’s only 18 out there and 4 are at least 3 weeks behind so 14 to trim up in the first round .

@Jetdro correction just double checked it’s a ghost train .

4 Likes

Here’s stupidness

19 Likes

To me that’s inspiration haha

3 Likes

Got a bit carried away popping seeds then clone everything else just in case there is some special girls to be found .

5 Likes

That’s about the stage I’m at rn just getting into the clone scene .took a clone of everything I have in flower just in case lop

2 Likes

It’s nice to have a clone I’ve found it best clone every plant so many times I’ve missed cloning a really special one and never find it again.

6 Likes

26 Likes

Thay can do that? :flushed:

3 Likes

Gettin close

26 Likes

Last pic = BAD ASS! you need a camera, bettn she is beautiful in person !

1 Like

5 ft colourful beast kinda excited bunch of new stuff to smoke this round .

5 Likes

Couple of grape pie x snow lotus seedlings stretched out fighting for light.

15 Likes

LOVE that 1st picture! Wow

2 Likes

Thanks bud pretty happy with this grow .

1 Like

@buckaroobonsai and @shag got the package from you today . Couldn’t remember which post it transpired at so thought I’d post it here.

Thanks to both of you for going the extra to get them to me . Appreciate it

15 Likes

Sweet! I’m glad they made it Shisk :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Probably some of the last pics from the tin box looks like these girls have had enough there all starting to lay down on the job . Time to fire there ass’s .

20 Likes

26 Likes