Multi strain test run

Got all the plants trimmed yesterday now to clean up and get the next batch moved over .

32 Likes

Wow you’re a machine !

2 Likes

The plants won’t wait I thought I might have to chop a hole in the roof of the veg room growing up past the lights .

Would of liked to be done a couple weeks sooner but we had a cold snap that lasted for days in the -35 or colder conditions the plants slowed right down and added extra flower time on .

5 Likes

You deff veg em out that’s for sure !
Yea that little extra flower time cost yah a lot of growth lol
But you know you’ll get a good return.

1 Like

Dude…lol…a kindred spirit no doubt, we would get along well i think…

Is that all ya got??? lol

3 Likes

Still got the black leb x strawberry fem plants they were 2 weeks behind everything else they got chopped right after I got everything trimmed up on Saturday.

So there gonna produce a shit load of bud thinking dam near another couple pounds as I’ve got 3 of those and a lime kush cake all fat heavy buds on those 4 .

Not a bad return on 4000 watts of light .

9 Likes

Awesome return dude!!!

2 Likes

BlackLeb x strawberry banana day 2 of hanging .

17 Likes

Want to thank @Oldtimerunderground smoking some black leb x strawberry banana dam is it tasty . Can’t imagine what she’s gonna be like with a good cure. 10 days hanging and I couldn’t resist trying it .

13 Likes

Nice! :grinning: you’re most welcome brother!
Send me your info in a pm so I can take a tin box vacation, make sure to lock the door behind me when I go in :crazy_face::joy: just kidding
Still message me though, I have some seeds to mail you :wink::grin:

4 Likes

Pm inbound thank you .

2 Likes

Really need some help finding the sender. Anyone recognize the coin flip got the pucks figured out just need to find who sent the coin flip .

9 Likes

Nice score …
I recognise the pic but can’t seem to remember who it’s from, was it @Bobgrows ? :wink:

2 Likes

Nope not I…

2 Likes

It’s a mystery so far hoping the sender spots my posts .

4 Likes

Couple more previous grown plants .

25 Likes

Might of just found my new favourite this week!
Black leb x strawberry banana from @Oldtimerunderground
Smell is so inviting hard to not want to smoke more gotta be careful she’s got kick .
Going to give her a good cure bet she’s triple A 14 a gram dispo weed if they were even lucky to get something this good on there shelf.

Loving the colors they turned .

Thanks again for getting these into my hands OTUG.

25 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed paralyzed monster

19 Likes

Well damn don’t be so stingy on the description lol

5 Likes

Definitely strawberry / banana smells on 2 of the 3 I grew . The non banana strain threw a few naners and has be scrapped .
Doesn’t look like it seeded any of the surrounding plants which is a bonus.

Yield was very good on both # 1/2 number 1 appears to be my favourite .

Would I grow this strain again ? Absolutely great smoke and easy to look after produces large rock hard crystal covered buds .

10 Likes