Multi strain test run

I really like the work BMB does! Have a pack or two here I really wanna pop

1 Like

His lime Kush cake is a terp fiend grew several rounds of it . Also his black garlic is very nice.

3 Likes

Oh lime kush cake sounds epic! Black garlic I think I have ! Sweet

2 Likes

He’d discontinued the lime strain due to hermi issues . Never seen one in the package I’d ran kept 3 females out of that pack.

4 Likes

Always someone claiming herms . Always :man_facepalming:t2: that sucks , sounds awesome! Love me some lime

3 Likes

I’d ordered 3/4 packs when I’d found out he was canceling that strain . I’ll see what I have left id gave away some a while back if I’ve got 2 packs left your welcome to one .

4 Likes

Sweet, thank you I’d love one.

2 Likes

Any one have issues sprouting Jamaican bobsled seeds ? Soaked for a day then into damp paper towels did some grape pie at the same time they sprouted 12 hrs after there soak .

Going on day 4 with no sign of life might give them a quick sand and soak them again.

5 Likes

I’ve not try the strain but the technique dose work if they are viable

5 Likes

Scratching the itch : Santa Maria x c99 ,bob sleds in for another swim and some more grape pie :pie: @Griot_FlyingFishFarm

And a few of these .

13 Likes

Green curry x snow lotus

19 Likes

Shit luck on these autos . Both got balls.

13 Likes

All girls in this group photo. Mixture of strains

18 Likes

It’s about as much fun as watching paint dry.

14 Likes

Pink raspberry from @ShitSeeds strong strong :muscle: smoke .
Had to give it a rest .

16 Likes

Ahh shit. That sucks to hear they turned out male. I have heard other people have had good results with the females of that cross. Thank you for showing the pictures! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’ll try a few more later see if I can find a girl or two.

2 Likes

she came back on track nice!

4 Likes

Awesome I hope they pop for you

3 Likes

All those should be killer! Epic choices! Stoked on those grape pie I’ve got everything crossed lol, I’m a fan of the BMB stuff, those should be interesting and unique from most of his stuff too. Looking forward to ALL of these, I heard Fleur de mal has a version of the same c-99 cross that’s absolutely killer, hoping those are too, really wanna see a Santa Maria leaner :eyes:

4 Likes