Multi strain test run

Beautiful plant @ShiskaberrySavior
Thanks to the generosity of the members on here, I have a nice size pack to run. I will probably start them in the next few weeks.

3 Likes

Looks like a male to me got some weird bud on the top .

7 Likes

Any recommendations on a fem photo strain that’s fire to grow? Looking at my seeds trying to determine what to sprout seeing I’ve had 4 males show I’ve got some room to play. Thanks

New sign my buddy got me today.

12 Likes

post some of the fems you got and let us choose for you!

3 Likes

Tropicana poison s1 from @other_barry
Durban poison
Gelato s1
Buddha cane
Blue dream x cookie kush
POTG x Forbidos fem
Sour diesel fem
Cheese x ppp fem
Sundae smash
Purple mystery wreck
Coral kush
Guess that’s enough choices probably missing a few

10 Likes

I vote for Buddha cane as my first choice and sour diesel as second😉
Rest sounds fire too :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

So many choices and never enough space . Thanks your right they all sound good.

7 Likes

I vote for the Buddha Cane as well.

4 Likes

My vote is for the Coral Kush, some :fire: in those beans, my second would be the Gelato

3 Likes

Ha great minds! Those are my two choices 100% in fact I just dropped a couple coral myself! Have been realizing I miss a good gelato very much…. I’ve gotta get some beans and revisit that old gem!

6 Likes

Man there’s a lot of cookies in that list :eyes: I’d put the Gelato’s in the trash if it was me :sweat_smile: but can’t blame ya for wanting them. Loud and tasty and… that’s it :man_shrugging:

The coral kush should be good though? I grabbed a pack of them myself anyways… I’d say that or the sour diesel fems would be my picks :thinking:

5 Likes

Love the sign btw! That’s awesome :star_struck:

3 Likes

I actually have a plan to hopefully help this. Just gotta find the right male now

2 Likes

Find a nice Neville’s Haze or maha’s mindblower or something. Really give that gelato some legs :yum:

6 Likes

I’m looking for something exactly like that, gonna test it out in some cookies crap, see where it goes! Wanted to do this for years, long overdue so I’m all in :crossed_fingers:t3:

5 Likes

But gelato, ICC etc are the end goal to BETTERIZE :wink:

2 Likes

I have high hopes for this Swiss Thai Nevil 2 or the NH21 x MM F2. Unsure on gender yet but if one or both turn male I’ll let ya know.

5 Likes

Got some tester seeds from @Kasper0909 as promised got 5 swimming . Hoping for some girls. Thanks again bud.

12 Likes

Awesome. Excited to watch!! Thank you!

3 Likes

Got my fingers crossed they all sprout .

3 Likes