Multi strain test run

Cookie Monster

17 Likes

Yum cookie

4 Likes

Man I finally got caught up with your threads. Stellar looking plants as always. Always enjoy looking at your grow.

5 Likes

Thanks appreciate the likes wasnā€™t sure when you were gonna stop sending them . Lol

That tin box thread seemed to go on for ever donā€™t think Iā€™ll stretch this one that far.

I might start a new one for this upcoming round not quite sure yet .

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been trying to catch up with everything I was following. I got really behind on my reading and couldnā€™t help but send likes your grow simply rocks.

4 Likes

Way overgrown veg room .
Had some heat stress and light bleaching happening gotta get a move on with flowering .

20 Likes

Your veg room is normally overgrown!! :grin:

4 Likes

Got my new trimmer tonight

Now if I just had some buds to trim !

15 Likes

Serious trimmer that thing, and Iā€™m sure you will have plenty in no time.

3 Likes

Could be a bit was hesitant to fire back up when I still had time and now missed the being done before the heat of the summer .

I might have to grow a few to give it a good test Iā€™ve got 4 right now hanging but by the size of it itā€™s gonna be all over in a matter of minutes if I blink Iā€™ll miss it .

7 Likes

Very nice. Makes my bowl trimmer look like a toy lol

2 Likes

Wow! Quite the machine. Iā€™m jelly.

3 Likes

Definitely a beast of a machine twice the size of the T4 twister. Way over kill for what I need .

5 Likes

Hell, Iā€™d just like to have a T4 Twister!! Lol

2 Likes

The t 4 is a great machine just seeing itā€™s age now due to renting it out itā€™s gotten abused and trimmed a ton .
Iā€™m guessing this new one has also trimmed a lot but hasnā€™t been road tripping all over the country so appears to be in nicer shape.

5 Likes

Still a bit of fine tuning but pretty happy with the results these were pretty shitty plants to begin with

17 Likes

Is that trimmer gentle on the quality headies. Always afraid that type is to rough with the buds. Or any type for that matter

3 Likes

It appears to be decent trick is donā€™t over trim . My t 4 twister is a lot smaller machine and Iā€™d angle the trimmer to allow the buds to travel quicker through the machine .
This one has a decent angle and if you rush feeding it the buds travel almost too quick through .

I only had 3 leafy plants that werenā€™t something I was looking forward to hand trimming and they came out decent .

I guess a guy could hand trim all the tops and machine trim the rest but by looking at the job it did Iā€™d think itā€™s pretty gentle on them.

Wet trimming thereā€™s less chance of knocking all the crystal off compared to dry trimming.

11 Likes

Well that should save you a shit load of time :+1:

3 Likes

Right on. Thank you. Might have to look at something like that

2 Likes