Multi Tent - 8 x 10 Metal Shed Growroom

I had one of those sheds for years here till a snowstorm collapsed the roof… Those doors are always janky, even when new LOL… When I was a kid, I remember my parents hiding christmas presents in the shed, and locking the door. Well, Easy enough to unscrew the handles w/ lock, and I figured a little bit of tape on the backside to hold the nut, and nobody would know. Yeah, that plan failed… I remember getting up at like 5am the next day, to snag my parents keys, to unlock / fix door, before they got up…

The shed has since been recycled since the snow incident. It had been on a 10x10 concrete foundation. So I built a 10x10 Pallet shed, and used the metal panels from the original shed as the roofing… Left the pallets their original colors, and believe it or not, get lots of compliments on it :smiley:

But that original metal shed? Dang, got over 20 years out of it in the northeast till a heavy snow collapsed the roof…

2 Likes

Another shed ( 10’ x 20’ framed ) grower here… going on about 6 years now I guess. Every year I make improvements.

No issue with neighbor and ac running?

I just started running year round now that I’m fully insulated and added ac… I’ll have to share a pic later.

2 Likes

Our AC for the house is about 15 feet from our shed and is louder than this little 5,000 btu unit. Dont really think it makes much of a difference decibel level wise but havnt checked.

Ordered a 2’x2’x5’ tent for clones and seedlings. I want to out a shelf in there for one extra level to double the floor space. Looking at something similar to this

Dont want a 24"x24" shelves for fear it wont fit inside the 24"x24" tent. If someone knows a better/just under 24"x24" shelf unit that would rock.

Then get 2 of these and hang one from the top and one from under top shelf. They are 60 actual watts each.

Give me more room to keep clones of possible keepers.

4 Likes