Mutant clone

Took this clone off of a plant 3 weeks from flip. It has grown out pretty strange. The top of the plant is growing 1 fingered leaves. Think it will affect the plant long term? Should I grow it out?

9 Likes

You’re right in the middle of a “monster crop “ just be patient. She’ll grow multi fingers soon enough.

9 Likes

@Blowingupjake I have 4 more clones that I made from a broken branch about 5-6 weeks into flower mostly just to see if I could. All 4 from one branch have roots. It’s kinda funny pretty much a bud with roots. Is there any advantage to having clones reveg? I assume so if it is called monster cropping :grin:

3 Likes

Yup it takes a while but you will end up
With a very nice Bush out of them.

5 Likes

Single leaves are a sign that the plant is starting to grow again. It will eventually grow three fingered leaves, then five, and so on.

It takes a couple months for a flowering clone to fully turn around and restart it’s veg cycle.

I know people who have kept the same strain going for more than thirty years by repeatedly cloning it.

4 Likes

that’s called reveg
from flowering back to vegging
1 finger leaves are typical

5 Likes

So glad that you started this thread!

I have a couple of Romulan bushes that are chock full of single leaves and I have been wondering what will come of them. They were cycled from veg to flower to veg to flower and back to veg (each time trying more seeds to get a male Romulan for some pollen). Anyway, they are in the garden now and they are healthy but weird looking. Just imagine plants that look like yours, except they are like small shrubs with 1 inch thick stalks.

Glad to hear from the others that there might be some bud on them some day.

2 Likes