MWgrower’s Organic Outdoor 2021

Thanks, they’re ok. Having a bit of trouble controlling the environment in the little greenhouse cause I realistically need 3 separate environments. But they’ll survive, once I get em in there big girl pots outside they’ll blow the F up

1 Like

u

I should have taken some more pics from the side to show height but whatever, I’ll take some more later on. First pic is DarkStar, next one is Uncle Fester’s Skunk #18, after that is the Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb, then the Sour Diesel x Lemon Skunk and lastly is the Deep chunk/Black Kandahar Afghani x NL #1. 2 plants of each strain . One of the MWCB(the same one that was really slow to germinate)is an extreme runt and will likely be chopped, but who knows. I’ll give it some time and hopefully it’ll snap out of it

4 Likes

Transplanted into 3/4 and 1 gal pots til I can get them all sexed. They were starting to get root bound in their solos so I’m sure they’re all glad to have some space to stretch out. Today is their first full day outdoors. The females will end up in 10 gal pots once they show themselves

5 Likes

Be careful with darkstar. Ran that strain 3 separate times and all 3 time I got botryitis. Following along.

In fact this is the only plant i have ever gotten botryitis on.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I really appreciate it. Definitely something I need to watch out for running outdoor, but when my plants get into flower I set up a canopy that I can pull over to keep them covered if it rains. I started doing this cause my second year growing outdoors we happened to get a ton of rain in the second half of flower and I ended up losing almost half my harvest to bud rot. Depending on the density of the strains I’m running I’ll even get out the leaf blower to dry out the dew in the morning

3 Likes

The kiddos have taken well to their new shoes and outdoors life. I’ve got a few sexed already, looking on par for 50% females so far. Even transplanted some volunteer marigolds and brought em over to help attract some beneficials. Once I know what I’m looking at I’ll get em planted in their final 10 gal homes. Peace, love, sunshine and buds​:seedling::green_heart:

6 Likes

my habit of sticking every branch(or top​:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) in the ground that gets cut off has gone to ridiculous levels in the garden this year. I’ve got a whole little planter of pickings in my rain barrel from the herb garden alone​:roll_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been around much lately, been a busy year and a difficult one all around the garden. Been battling septoria leaf spot but didn’t know what the problem was I didn’t know it until it took over all my tomatoes. I thought my cannabis plants were just hungrier than I had anticipated and had fallen behind in feeding as it presents in yellowing of leaves from the bottom upwards. I didn’t see the fungal spots on the leaves really until this last week. And now that everything is flowering I can’t fight it as effectively. So my harvest will be smaller than it could have been, although what I do have is still looking and smelling good.

1 Like

the 2 phenos of FreakShow that I’ve got going and an Indigo Child Bx2. Wouldn’t be running any MMS but the cuts were gifted to me and to be honest I do enjoy the flower his seeds put out, I just don’t like the dude as a person

3 Likes

some more close up shots. First one is Birthday Poop, which I have no info on, breeder, genetics, nothing. And the next 2 are the Indigo Child Bx2 showing off some of its non-temperature dependent color. Looking pretty decent so far, especially considering everything I’ve been dealing with this year

2 Likes

This is 9 days growth on one of the tops on my Maui Wowie Cherry Bomb. She’s putting on weight pretty quickly and has a really interesting terp profile. I was worried about a week ago cause I didn’t see hardly any frost but that is coming on now too. Can’t wait to try her, never smoked Maui Wowie as far as I know

4 Likes

sorry didn’t grab a full plant pic of this lady, but I will. Thought this was funny. It’s a DarkStar from seed very kindly gifted to me by @corey. Supposed to be a straight up indica, purple kush x Mazar I Shariff but it is as tall as my Cherry Bomb Maui Wowie pushing 7’ tall with tall skinny flowers that set in later like sativas tend to do. So I have no idea what to expect on the effects of this one, and I’m not expecting it to finish until later than anything else that I have so who knows. The Sour Diesel x Lemon Skunk that I have was also from seed gifted from him as well and she looks like she’s gonna be done I maybe 2-3 more weeks tops, I’ll have to grab some pics of her tomorrow or something to show her off. It’s got a great terp profile and it’s definitely sticky and greasy. Everybody that has seen my garden in person really took interest in that one, can’t wait to give her a sample. Thanks for all your kindness @corey, I really appreciate everything

5 Likes

Congrats on the regular badge my friend…

3 Likes

Ohh, trust level 3!

Welcome to Overgrow’s:
secret cow level

:wink: :vulcan_salute:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Thanks man, I got it but haven’t been around much the past few months. Just haven’t had a lot of time for socializing with my 3 year old son recently spending majority of his time with me. Such an awesome lil dude, but so much more demanding of my attention than he is with anyone else. I take it as a compliment though that he thinks I’m so cool that he wants my attention 100% of the time that he’s with me whereas with other people he can take em or leave em😄

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:thank you​:seedling::green_heart:

2 Likes

Blueberry x (Star pupil x Weapon X) #2 seeds were made by a family member and got in my hands late this year but I wanted to pop a few to see what they were about. Got a bunch more and I’m really liking what I’m seeing. The blueberry male came from a pack that produced the strongest blueberry terps ive ever encountered. 2 of the 3 plants are producing good sized flowers that are getting color without being cold induced

4 Likes

Blueberry x (Star Pupil x Weapon X) #1

4 Likes

Blueberry x (Star Pupil x Weapon X) #3

3 Likes

Sour Diesel x Lemon Skunk. Not a big plant, but definitely a yielder for its size. So far the most stand out of the bunch terp-wise, and fastest finishing by at least a few weeks

4 Likes