My 3rd grow auto flower

I have to say my gorilla glue didn’t turn out fuck all like this stock photo growers choice seeds have lol image

The cream plant I have from them looks like the stock photo but this gorilla glue is straight up lies

Found mold on my blueberry plant tonight had to do a lot of chopping

2 Likes

Dam that sucks Irish hope you got it all and it does not spread.Shame as it was making some sexy dense buds

1 Like

Took the whole kola off the plant couldn’t see any more

1 Like

Sorry about your luck brother.Hope thats the last of it for you.Always sucks having to trash a big cola or plant but its better than having it spread through the garden or worse make you sick.Hope the rest goes better for you.

1 Like

Blueberry …Took a couple of buds off the plant today after chopping most of it because of the mold,these buds are fine still have the plant in the tent for a couple more days for the smaller buds

5 Likes

Nice looking buds there,shame about the ones you had to scrap.Would have been a real nice haul.

1 Like

Here’s the cream beautiful plant smells amazing tight buds not a big yield still have the rest of the plant in the tent let the smaller buds get some light got some mold on my blueberry plant at the end of the grow
5 plants in a 32-32-6ft tent

This was my 3rd grow first time growing auto flowers it went pretty well,did have some PH problems at the start but it worked out

Thinking about my next grow already lol

4 Likes

The grow bug takes hold and wont let go.I have my grows planned out for the next 6months and always looking at ways to expand my grow areas lol

Nice looking buds :+1:

1 Like

Big old bowl of cream Been drying in paper bag last 3 days

5 Likes

For your third grow I’d say you’re doing a pretty bang-up job man! I believe you have experience in growing other fruits lol

Looks pretty and hairy. Nice job!

1 Like

I had some problems with this grow last 2 grows didn’t PH anything I didn’t even own a PH meter I fed the plants black strap molasses and powdered kelp no problems,this grow I buy the ph meter and ppm meter nutes the lot I have loads of problems lol

Im thinking about my next grow maybe Hindu Kush and some kind of blueberry,I didn’t like the gorilla glue plus I mite have chopped the plant to early

Here some cream I’ve had sitting in a paper bag for 4 days this smells really nice my bedroom stinks of it

2 Likes

I still have half this cream plant in my tent lol I was giving the smaller buds some time and half a blueberry plant

Here’s the rest of the cream and blueberry plants I chopped down last night ,left these 2 plants a bit longer in the tent after taking the bigger buds off

I like these 2 strains

And that’s my 3rd grow report
5 auto flower plants in a 32-32-6ft tent

5 Likes

Blueberry I had drying in a bag for 4 days into some jars

4 Likes

Same here I got my girls plant planned out for the next year

2 Likes