My 5th indoor grow. New Floor, twice the floor space. New lights. So much room for games & activities!

3 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Bunch of Pineapple Express crosses. they were outdoor plants brought inside. finished the floor on the other half of the room in the basement. added in another 700w light. there’s an evo10 and a szhlux 500w light. and some UVB’s on the walls. and some Reds. and some shoplights at 6500k. Then the vent fans. just put those in. 2x 5" and 2x 4" computer fan things in the windows. the other room is next to the furnace room. so it’s all co2 rich air coming in the room. works out perfect. co2 levels are 650ppm now. were 400-500 ppm before those vents. Watering system is in place. 2 little pumps and some 1/4" tubing and drippers. 5 gal growbags.

3 Likes

STRAINS. Mostly Pineapple Express crosses, from the male Pineapple Express “2010 bagseed” from California. some hand-me downs. All I got was 1 male. So… like usual. I wanted some PE. so i ordered some barney’s farm, and made seeds from that. then placed that freshly pollinated plant right in my grow. Got a whole bunch of seeds that harvest last summer/fall. labelled all them. Been growing them out. Last grow just finished up. so moved these inside.

NASC Sour Diesel x Pineapple Express. Stuff is a super-slap sativa. like a suckerpunch to the back of the head. 1 hit stuff. great sativa buzz. vanilla pineapple yogurt flavors. finsihes a little purple.

GMO x Purple Sweets x PE. Smells like… GMO… kinda like sour diesel does. Strain was called “Garlic Candy” then mixed with PE. just made for a bigger plant.

Jr Mint BBC MAC1 x PE. Cape Goat v2. “The Kid”. Smells like eucalyptus lemon camphene. has that wire tomato cage on it. in the corner. plant has the double-mini leaflets in there.

SuperNatural Sour Orange. 2 of them. Next to the Cherry AK Auto. and the HSC Mixed Nutz, Nutter Budder x Pistachio. That was one of the first to start flowering. Those 4 are all in the corner with the szhlux 500w, and the 2 x 300w Floodlights, and the UVB on the wall.

Other side is an Ethos Mandarin Cookies x Lilac Diesel x PE. The pale leaf plant. Behind that is a big Pineapple Chunk x PE. a cheese strain. The one in the black plastic tomato cage is a Jr Mint MAC1 x PE. and the other… idk… I think it’s Strawberry Haze x Banana OG x Melonade x PE.

I had this fern-leaf male, that stuff was Cape Goat. v1. Jr Mint MAC1 x Lemon Cello x Pineapple Express. So. hopefully the seeds I get from these are from that male. I’ll be real happy with those. Right now he’s feeding the bees.

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Pineapple Diesel. then GMO and Jr Mint BBC MAC1 in the back right corner

Cherry AK Auto back corner. 2 other smaller Sour Orange plants. Then Mixed Nutz. (nutter budder x pistachio)

Back Left: Pineapple Chunk x PE. Back Right: Apex x PE. Front left: Jr mint MAC1 x PE. Front Right: Strawberry Haze x PE. sweet seduction.

2 Likes