My Barely Grow

Welcome to OG! :wave:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Welcome. Nice grow. I didn’t get past your first post. Glad to have you. Nice eats. I like pot food the best. I make a lot of butter. I have the one bite wonder. Lol. Amazing. One Love

3 Likes

Nice fade on the Sherbert ~

Ur brownies made me hungry… And I’m just here to say hello back :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Welcome @FailingForwards , nice pics bud. Those Sherbert Cookies look quite interesting.

2 Likes

I haven’t done a batch of butter yet but it’s on the list. Definitely want to try some different styles of edibles, like doing infused sugar and infused fat so you get that 1-2 punch of fast acting and long lasting. And thanks for the welcome!

@DougDawson It was a gorgeous plant, but my photography skills need a lot of improvement. I think I’m too shaky. Probably didn’t do her justice. And I could sit with my nose in the jar of those buds half the day. But she was a goddamn nightmare to trim. I know I’m not the fastest trimmer because my ass is all busted up, but she still took me like, all damn day.

4 Likes

I’ll save my pulp. And mix it in. Nice fiber. It works great. Cleans you out. Lol. The eats is where it’s at for me.

1 Like

I had donated my heavy pans years back. I ended up getting the magic butter machine. You can do butter and oil. I made several pounds of butter the last harvest.
Good Luck
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow!

From what you said here, we should get along. I always say, if everybody is laughing at me, hey, everybody is laughing, right?

Sounds like we look at things similarly.

5 Likes

I grew up as what some would label an ‘uncoordinated child’ but I choose to believe I was just a slapstick prodigy. And thanks for the welcome.

@G-paS I need more space for appliances. I want a press, a butter machine, maybe a spot to try brewing some THC beer and I ran out of space 2 years ago. lol might be time to move.

4 Likes

So I probably should have been actually doing grow journals but I’m crap at making sure I take photos and update regularly, plus it’s just been a long couple months. Anyways, that’s a Bubblegum on the left, and a Sour Diesel on the right, just shy of a month into flower. This particular Bubblegum has gotten rocked from the heat as you might be able to tell from some of the leaves, but we’re handling it. The Sour D is actually a couple weeks older than the bubblegum, but I somehow put it into nitrogen toxicity for about a week, must have gotten carried away with the amendments + some of my other feedings, but I have treated both pots pretty similarly, so I’m not sure how that happened exactly. But, the tent is just starting to have a little gassy smell to it under a whole boatload of fruit.

4 Likes

They look good to me.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

I’m pretty happy everything considered. Bubblegum is really trying hard to throw pollen, but it’s not really a big deal. Might be benefits to having a few seeds in there anyways, but I’m just trying to keep the amount down because I don’t really want to make seeds out of these. Got some exciting stuff lined up though.

3 Likes