By the way, I did a lot of reading different FAQ's and grow reports for a month before I started. This is what I found in my research.
1) Run the water continuously 24/7 OR 15 mins ON and 45 minutes OFF OR 5 minutes ON and 30 minutes OFF OR 30/30 OR 1/45 OR 45/15 or..... in other words - any watering cycle you want to use is perfect. The exception to that is no one recomends leaving the water OFF as long as I have been doing it = 1.5 hrs.
2) Lights should be very very low and only on 18/6 OR very low and 24/7 OR medium 18/6 OR medium and 24/7 OR.... pick any ligth schedule you want as long as its not full power.
3) Use tap water only with no PHing at all OR use tap water but PH it down to 5.8 OR 6.0 OR 5.5 OR Use tap water and PH it down but add some nutes to around PPM 100 OR PPM 200 OR PPM 300 OR PPM 600....OR repeat all of the above with RO water.....
4) Humidity should be kept hi with a dome - but only if you feel like it or maybe only on Thursdays.... be sure to vent the dome!!
5) Keep the clones at room temp OR at 75F OR at 80F OR at 85F OR just keep the root zone at those temps.... but only if you feel like it...
6) Use rooting hormones - OR dont
7) Cut the stems at an angle - almost everyone agrees with this one!!
8) scrape the stems - OR dont
9) Slice the stems - OR dont
10) Take lower branches only - OR upper branches only OR soft branches only OR hard branches only OR large branches only OR small tiny tiny branches only..... or just plant a seed
11) Cut all the leaves in half - lots of agreement here.
12) remove all the leaves except the upper two - or dont
13) Dont mess with aero-cloning its a waste of time. Just rip the darn things off with a brush hog and stick them in a glass of old spit water and stick them in a window.