My cultivation

Hello Og friends, I hope you are well! Today I come to share some of the crops I’ve grown here, always as a learning experience, always testing new techniques. Sometimes I stop the plants lol but they survive and stay strong! I’ve been growing for about 2 years, I haven’t grown much, but I’ve always harvested good buds All the genetics I cultivated were crosses made here in Brazil! Always using organic soil, I am in the process of simplifying the soil recipe more and more, having less and less things! In my first cultivation, I took a “Colombian” that was 1 meter and 80 centimeters long, I harvested 80g and as I didn’t use that much, it lasted about 7 months smoking only through the vape This plant gave me the best breezes of my life haha a breeze of relaxation, the body tingled a lot, it’s that effect that you just lie down and enjoy hahaha Longing! After that I took other good plants, but nothing with this strong effect, it even makes me a little frustrated, I realized that my favorite types of plants are the very strong indicas! I hope to find more genetics like this! I cultivated this genetic in a 7 liter pot I’ve also grown it in a 30 liter pot and I didn’t like it very much. I’ve already grown it in a 400ml pot and had really cool results! I have no seeds available at the moment, but my next crops will be in 800ml pots I believe that with them, in my cultivation method I will be able to harvest an average of 15g, which will be enough for my use! I apologize if the writing isn’t perfect, but I don’t speak English and I’m using the translator lol I would like recommendations on genetics with strong indications, the kind that can make a gorilla stoned hahaha Thank you friends, I’m at your disposal if you have questions

22 Likes

Damn, very nicely done

4 Likes

Welcome @Ganjapeee . Nice flowers indeed.

Not sure to get what you mean. You liked your Colombian (which is sativa), but you’re after recommendations on indicas?

There’s a lot of brazilian people around, even a thread: Overgrow Portugal and Brazil 🇵🇹

3 Likes

Thanks friends, @funkyfunk @Toker1! Yes @funkyfunk, I have a preference for indicas lol, but my main priority is for plants that I can relax after using, you know? I have anxiety, if I use something with a euphoric breeze it’s not very cool

2 Likes

OK makes sense. I guess best is to stick around, and you’ll have access to plenty of plant description to choose the one that would fit in.

1 Like

Very nice buds, and frozen too.

1 Like

thank you brother

1 Like