My Final Rebuild or Running Till I'm Composted

Let’s see SEEDLINGS!!
3/13seeds: Sin City Juice

Getting up potted today.
HITT: UBC Chemo x M-39

Johnnypotseed: Franken Bubble

Jaws: Hawaiian Bud

Jaws: Fruity Pebbles OG F4

I also reset a flower area, on 18/6 at present, trying to coax out their sex, then reduce on times to either 12/12 or my fav 11/13.
I’ll Eagle Bird Seed: Tropicanna Cookies x Herijuana x xBC Cherry West these area a tester run.

Well Krikeys, that is a lot of work, hell I’m missing/missed waknbake!
I’ll settle for a coffee and cannabis break.
Have a blast everyone!!

10 Likes

Looking good Webe! you’re sure getting some nice fade on that one flowering girl for being indoor. peace

3 Likes

Looks
Amazing my friend

Great assortment ( we do like variety)

Healthy and happy looking plants

Paps

3 Likes

Sin City Juice

UBC Chemo x M39

Franken Bubble

Hawaiian Bud Fruity Pebbles OG F4

Dog Patch

Oh hell, let’s toss in a flower tent pic. Poked cam into dark tent, and snapped a few pics of the 3 plants, in various stages of flower jungle.

An arm sized bud kola, (I had bent the kola over to not bleach or burn it) with a bunch of lollie pop bud swaying on that plant.

Ciao

10 Likes

Looking good almost ready for a trim and smoke shouldn’t be long now .

4 Likes

Great job looking at those big ass colas wow :star_struck:

3 Likes

These are very gassy, fruity flowers smell. Very sticky, not a thick, tight bud, but to steal a description from Santero, maybe Styrofoam bud is more accurate.
Just scoped them, maybe a week or 2, I may just yank the popeye arm looking one.
It has bulked up enough, so getting evicted, will not hurt it. Hell they continue to bulk at this point.
Then area 1 should start giving up flowers in a month or so. And area 2, is almost at 12/12 or 11/13 flower schedule.
Lots of shuffling with a perpetual set up, as you all know.
Since I’ve been on a bean popping rage lately, I’ll be poking some 1 gallon plants in there, just to see how they bud out, searching for a keeper or 2.
Stay safe all!
webe

6 Likes

I had set my bean dream gaze upon a gripe of Syrup’s, Celia bx1, who is Turnspit Genetics.
Celia x (Celia x Camden Poison) .
I watched as the count went down, on available grips left, and I was scrambling to gather up the funds needed for these.
So the day, I had the bucks in my hand, I reached out to Syrup, and asked him to please hold one as my donation for his souvenirs, is in hand, just need to go send it, and I know letters across the pond, can take a while.
Almost instantly, and said sure I can do that for you.
Yesterday, I check the mail box, and pull out this package, that honestly could be a prop for a Holleyweird movie about severely beat up packages that make it to their destination!
I’ve never in life received a more bitched up mailer pouch, I mean, rubber burn marks, dots of dirt, like road dirt, torn corners, it looked as if an Angry Anderson person, balled it up, to play wastebasket ball, or a tournament worth of playing wastebasket ball.
My wife even asked me, what is that? Then answering, is that your seeds? OMG, nothing can make it after whatever happened to that!
I was shitting myself, I knew, it was either opened in transit, or it was just one severely fucked up ride.
Syrup, man what a professional! I cut open the pouch, must be a Kevlar pouch, then pulled a bubbled wrapped parcel, taped all around, and nestled deep in the bubble folds laid my treasure, totally secure, in perfect shape.
Some of these get wet today!!

8 Likes

Never heard of them need to know more about the genetics ?

2 Likes

Wonderful story telling my brother! Im still chuckling at that one, very glad you had a good ending, Ive had a few packages go missing and all that crappy stuff so I was really following along, gripping my phone tightly and praying for yall!
Now, I too must know more about these amazing yet mysterious beans…might go to look them up but then I’ll probably want to buy them so I will live vicariously through you my friend.
The suspense is killing me for now, the only known cure for this IMO is to go down and stare at the flowering ladys here for an hour or so, breathe them in and try to find some much desired :v::wink:

3 Likes

Hey Papa, I had to get out and search around, and over at UK420, ICQ mag also, you can find folks that worked these. I’ve been a member over there since 2009 or before as a lurker.

Hey Dendro, Thank you!! I have some soaking now, once I take cuttings, you are most welcome to some.
I always want to run some work of OldTimer1, well he is gone now, so second best for me, Celia bx1 her story.

Great place for meditation man, all that exhaling FREE CO2 the bud booster.
Thanks to both for stopping in!!
webe

7 Likes

Ok Webe this one got my interest up

4 Likes

Yo Webe…Very cool and super unique flower​:ok_hand: thank you for the introduction and offering, Ill be watching along and if I have a spot when the time comes, Id be honored to run a cut or two, those crazy foxtails in the description are very telling of a nice postive vibe! Happy Growing my friend and well wishes :blush::pray:

4 Likes

Hey Dendro, we can work on getting some to you man.
So today, coming fresh from the last flower tent I’ll ever own. Another ORFN!!
She simply STINKS of grapes! What a filthy stench, and DAMN I love it!
Dish pan saucers, are a fucking GAME CHANGER for me. I use a very fluffy medium, I blend up myself. These will/would drown most of the mediums folks use, these plants love the wet feet, a NO-NO in growing…with the wrong medium. seeing Mapitio grows back in 2014-2015 and loving hydro, made me pursue this medium.
Now I can go a week between filling them, over every 3 days.

Made a Farl loaf with some changes. 500 g’s all purpose flour, 60 g’s butter, 10 g’s yeast (calls for 30 g’s) 9 g’s salt, 300 g’s water, and I added 100 g’s of hard winter wheat flour, starter I made in January.
5-7 minutes to knead it, then onto parchment paper to proof an hour or more. Baked at 425 f for 20 minutes then spin it and bake for 20 more. Best loaf I ever made so far.

I cut the top after the oven fully heated up.

Then you got to have either square butter or Green butter!! You know how i roll.

Not stodgy nor over baked, rare for me.

Caio

8 Likes

Dang Webe, I guess you got the last pack. :grin: You always seem to come up with some of the most interesting genetics. I have to keep an eye on you with this one, and follow along closely. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :wink:

Nice find! peace

4 Likes

ORFN ?? Did I miss something, of course don’t you always.

Sorry l was arguing with myself lol

2 Likes

Thank you brother :pray: If its in the cards, lets make it happen, but No stressin. I have way too much to test or to run again as it is and of course your always welcome to anything I have, and anyone else in need of a free bean or two, please, send em my way.

I like what your talking about with the saucers and finding the right medium.

Lately, I’ve been using the fairly cheap simple gadgets that only hold about a gallon or so of water but they do raise the fabric pots(up to 7gals) up over the water and let it drain back down if they are over watered while also using simple cloth wicks to suck up the water non stop as the plant needs, they work really well and aren’t too expensive, yet to make some homemade versions would probably cost half the price or less, its all basically what you are doing with your special medium and deep saucers, Im sure you know there are alot of similar products out there that cost a whole lot more dough, even the ‘Octo Pots’ are using the same age old technology of wicking to some degree and the results of this type of grow is quite excellent and is hands down the best of both worlds IMHO. Great technique and information, game changer kind of stuff for sure.

I should say, any man that can bake a beautiful loaf of bread like that, well, I aint got to tell you none of this haha looks really AMAZING my dude, yum!

2 Likes

Hey BlackWaterBudd, just my silly name I call the seeds that pop out my bud as I roll one, are orphans, me got no mama, me got no pappa, but we are here = ORFN’s.
Hey Dendro, I understand about the stressing, over some genetics, we will not do that.
However, sometimes my scooter just needs to take me for a ride, like walking it’s human sort of thing.
Who Nose where I’ll turn up at.
The coco husks, are the game changer for me. They seem to hold onto the water value, with out water logging, or compacting.
It dries off quick. I then add some large chunk perlite, a portion Sunshine mix or Pro Mix.
Those 3 things are the base, then I add a bag of EWC’s, and a portion of DownToEarth (DTE) goodies, pour a gallon or 2 of microbes into the tote can, cover it until I need it.
It loves to be reused, IF, I allow it to dry out completely. I’ll then add a few cups on diatomaceous earth, give a turn with my pitch fork.
Once that tote is filled up, DE applied, and once the medium totes are running low, lay the tarp out, dump tote, DTE, EWC, maybe some fresh husks or perlite maybe added to fill the tote, mix it up, shovel it into tote, microbes, seal it up wait till ready.
The cheapest, most lightweight, and most versatile medium, as I see my nutrients cook off, I start feeding the rest of the run off with salt based fertilizers, Tomato formula, with Morbloom as my flower juice.
I get about a year and half of running this medium, before I need to replenish, except the EWC’s.
I got 4 Celia’s cracked and in cups!! So game on!
Bread making is just an exercise for me. I do not use the mixer, it’s all hand work, kneading dough, is such a stress reliever. Honestly, we give most of away. Well if it comes out, if not, it is premium bird food.
All the best to everyone!

4 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOeeeee,

Excited to see that Fruity Pebbles! I had some going for my current run but none of the seeds sprouted sadly.

Beautiful grow log, you have a skillful green thumb.

5 Likes

Hey Mr. Christmas, Thank you stopping in! I’ve never run a FPOG before, nor any of Jaw’s work specifically. Nor do I know much about it, but lots of people love it, and I hope to be one of them LOL!
Take care Mr.Christmas!!

5 Likes