My first Auto harvest

About 2’ I didn’t wan to shock them.

2 Likes

Right, so you want to watch the leaves over the next few days and weeks for slight changes, but at 2’ you should not see any.

About every 3 days move them down a couple of inches until you get to about 16" - 18" I believe is the right zone. That is a beast, so you may find that where you are will veg these without a problem. Are you running at a reduced setting?

3 Likes

Looking pretty good in there. The rice hull mulch always looks so tidy. :+1::seedling:

I agree with @99PerCent slowly bring them down to 16-18" over the next few days. From the looks of it, they should be start to take off.

3 Likes

I am running where @Jellypowered set them. He said I shouldn’t have to adjust so not sure.

2 Likes

In my experience with my setup,

I run at 100% and 24" seedling height. My logic is as the seedlings mature, they grow into more intense light, thus negating the need to adjust the light.

In such a large footprint, I agree with @99PerCent and @ReikoX

Solid advice.

For reference, you’re running at 480w at the Leds. Love the way it looks in your tent, looks like I did ok with spacing and distance :slight_smile: Solid coverage there for how you have your plants arranged!

5 Likes

Love it @G-paS. I would recommend dropping that to 18" before the flip if not 12" and take her up steady again. Looks beautiful in there though and now I’m watching your progress like a hawk :wink:

5 Likes

Out of the USPS mess look what I found less than 24 hours after seeing nothing. These two tuff @ReikoX babies. As they tried to push the cloth off keeping them in the dark.

4 Likes

The weather changed here 80/90 to 50 overnight. My 4" fan died so put in 6" and both wilted off. Turned fan off and watered I am hoping the one may live.

1 Like

Life is hell here so I finally got a few photos so I can update my @ReikoX autos and my awesome @Jellypowered @anon58740919 Sol strip light.
@ReikoX sent me 20 beens and I had planned to drop 5 every 2 weeks but the USPS crushed all but one of the CCXLDV X (LRDXLDV and I got 7 out of 10 Crystal Candy x LaMusa and boy do the smell nice. So here are the new photos.

Whole tent

Only CCXLDV X (LRDXLDV

First 2of4 CC

Front 2 first 2of4 CC back one second drop

2of3 of second drop CC

11 Likes

Also just figured out the timer has a on/off little switch that was off so they have been on 24/7 instead of 18/6 all this time

4 Likes

I am soaking my 5 Barney Tangie tonight. I want to keep autos going all this winter to see how I do. @ReikoX Candy Cane smell so good.

3 Likes

look at you coming up in the game!! plants look completely amazing Mel… hope you and the hubby are well!! keep it up!

3 Likes

Absolutely killing it Mel :grin: glad to see you’re back up and putting some fellas to shame. That rig looks awesome in there and your plants are looking real good too. I need growth and fast in my tent atm

2 Likes

First four Crystal Candy x La Musa are down and drying. The next ones are growing totally different. Same soil same nuts. The difference the next went from root routers straight to 3 gal and the first went to cups first. The second also went into the sol light as seedling on the floor about 4’ below light and first didn’t go under until up potted.

The one “The “father” is either Crystal Candy or La Diva. The mothers are the Lowryder x La Diva.” @ReikoX only got 6 inch tall by about 8" wide. It has one solid 4" tall nugget, too cute.

1 Like

Glad you are having fun with these. I may do another Feminized Auto Mix) FAM run in the not too distant future. But before that, I need to work on the 2019 Breeder’s packs.

1 Like

My Barney Tangie germed only 3 out of 5 and two seeding grew fast and wilted off. I had such high hopes as the one freebie sat in the corner while I babied everything and did great.

Every bean I dropped last year germed and got at least 4" tall. I don’t know what I am doing wrong this year.

1 Like

are they getting lanky and falling over? or soggy and wilting?

Yes and yes. I lost all the Tangie that germinated tonight. I had uppotted like I did the freebie and tonight all wilted and dead but the last to pop…

1 Like

I just wanted to update. I am still here plugging along. The plants get to much LITFA. but are plugging along I just have two Barny left growing. Everything else is down. The @ReikoX are dried, cooked and in jars. Some are dried and ready to cook put want to keep separated in the oven and jars.

I need to fix up the soil and drop some seeds. But, The hubby has lost most of the last 20 years memory a lot and had a TIA (mini stroke) the second. So the for days he is at day care I sleep.

If it wasn’t for great lighting, a good soil recipe and good genetic, I would be out of business. Keeping on, keeping on!

5 Likes

Just stoppin by to let you know I was thinking about you. Sending happy vibes your way.

Jelly

3 Likes