My first grow Chocolope

First grow 3 weeks from seed happy so far not going to do any training want to get the growing down b4 I try any thing to that nature. Hows she looking and ty

Also as you can see she’s not in my tent. I was removing a couple of bottom leaves and figured take a couple pics

26 Likes

Great job so far. Happy and healthy! What soil mix are you trying out?

2 Likes

Black Gold organic. Started in jiffy pellet.

6 Likes

Looks good wishing you luck .

4 Likes

Looks healthy…

1 plant in your tent? What lighting and distance from top of plant?

1 Like

Yes just one wanted get grow under b4 doing more. The light is led 1200w all I know as it was a gift from coworker. It is 14 inches above top with 600 ppfd

4 Likes

Looking healthy brother, keep it up and she will reward you with some incredible smoke. You got this.

3 Likes

Definitely a healthy looking plant!

3 Likes

Lookin sturged AF… nice job so far. Keep it going!

3 Likes

Mmm, chocolope :drooling_face: Can’t wait to see it flower out, I hope it’s a Female!

1 Like

yea, it’s been 8 months now, how’s your plant doing? lol… actually i would love an update on this plant or the smoke report or maybe it didn’t make it? i know some people are curious about the chocolope.

1 Like

lolllll. I clicked what I thought was a latest post and didn’t realize this thread was an ancient “suggested topic” :sweat_smile::raised_hands:

2 Likes

She looks really just right. Close nodes which could indicate a female on some strains. I haven’t grown that one yet. I recently got some so I will soon.

It’ll be hard to not want to do stuff to it, lol. I still have problems with that. Especially since it’s the only one, just try to not love it too much. It’s easy to do. They almost grow fine without any fertilizer so less is more when it gets to cannabis. You’ll normally always get the best results by leaning to the light side of feeding, and watering, at least at the start. It’s hard to undo either one of those.

From the looks of it right now, I’d say you have already figured all of that out. You’ll be hooked for life. Best vibes sent your way. I’d love to keep an eye on it, too. I forget what a Chocolope is supposed to look like, heh. peace

1 Like

Been a busy past 6 months had surgery wife picked up the chores so to speak. The plant was harvested December. After drying it went into jars with little over 5 oz. Smoke was great hit with little head high with clear mind then after a bit body relaxing. We also pressed some for rosin.

6 Likes

aww thanks for updating us with a smoke report! i hope you’re recovering alright from your surgery. i know sometimes that can be a whole process, so rest up as best you can.

i don’t know if you can still grow right now, but if you aren’t able to, hopefully everyone around here can help keep you entertained at least.

i’m glad @herojuana.tom came along and poked this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I never did realize that until just now, lol. Thanks for the update @Big. We’re just out here staying too stoned to notice little details. peace

1 Like