my fist indoor grow: organic stealth box

Looking good, you will be needing a crow bar to prize those plants out of there when it’s time to chop :wink:

1 Like

well I think I messed up a lil. didn’t need to adjust the pH after all. the soil got pretty acidic and I started to see nutrient burn on the dark angels, mostly imperius. I underestimated water needs too and so imperius lost a lot of lower foliage as the flower stage began. I’ve corrected the pH back with baking soda and am making sure they get plenty of water. they have stretched a lil too much as predicted so if u wanna say “I told u so” now is ur chance haha

1 Like

Careful with the amount of backing soda you use, it has sodium in it.

There is always another grow to get it right, I don’t think I have ever had a perfect grow, there is always something messing it up a bit.

They are still alive so it’s not all bad :wink:

1 Like

u are right shadey. this is my first grow after all. the plants seem to have taken the baking soda (plus some molasses) well.

here’s where we are now, 3 weeks into flower. I am happy that the plants stretching to roughly the same height (even the auto flower); unfortunately, the canopy is quite high. I tried to do some bendy training but there is about as much horizontal space as vertical.

5-7 weeks away from harvest!

3 Likes

They are getting up there, they probably got more stretching to come, most of my plants take 5 weeks before they switch to full on bud production, and stop stretching.

I cant think what you can do to deal with it, other than crack some stems and flop them over, if they hit the ceiling. You could take all those leaves and little sucker branches bud sites off, under the net.They are not going to do anything, except rob the upper buds of size, there is no light getting down there.

Looking nice and healthy if that’s any consolation :wink:

2 Likes

it’s almost time to harvest… ?

4 Likes

You are at 7 1/2 weeks since going 12/12, may need a little bit longer. Need a more focused pic of trichomes to know for sure…not a bad looking plant! Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

the early miss this week as it’s a 7 week strain. the sour diesel is 8-10 weeks. both were growing close to the light and showing signs of light stress. I harvested the early miss earlier last week and the sour diesel today.

4 Likes