My grow from Lefthandseeds

Oh and the sour diesel x pineapple chunk is only 1 plant, just training the shit out of her to max out the yield per watt. I basically started out with a mainline from her first topping and went horizontally with super cropping and low stress training. Kept vegging and training her out.and if I remember right that’s a 2x2 tent she is in.

3 Likes

Possibility but I’m having high hopes for it but when I put her in flower she will be getting a special blend of my own organic mix, I’ll post the rx after finale dry weight…

4 Likes

Looking good, keep up the great work

Cheers Johnny

3 Likes

Thanks for that and I will.

That’s the sour diesel x pineapple chunk after some trimming and repositioning.

24 hrs before lol.

Pole pic for high reference

Think its flower time??

9 Likes

Looking good, I’d flip it lol

Lol. But now you see how I trained her

I had a pineapple last summer I trained out that big outdoors… then it got stolen lol, would have been a monster!

Well after much him and haw today the pineapple chunk x sour diesel was flipped today.

2 Likes

Taken today

March 3.

Taken feb 24

Flower progression of the pineapple chunk x sour diesel. From @Grease_Monkey

5 Likes

Looking good! Did she seem to grow less leaves than normal throughout? I’ve got my last sour diesel auto seed (non cross) growing right now and it’s kind of been sparse on the leaves all the way through, but it seems quite similar to yours

No but I’ve been noticing some strange leaf bleaching. If I can I’ll upload a pic tomo. It looks almost like the tabboco mosaic virus but dont know how this would have happened.

2 Likes