My homemade bubble cloner

There we go

4 Likes

I use an airline T on the end of my hose to emit bubbles. It cleans out easier than those f-ing airstones.

2 Likes

@Blueridge . @Floyd is a good teacher.

2 Likes

I need all the help I can get brother. Lol

2 Likes

It’s as easy as dropping an airstone into a container with holes in the top for your clones. That’s all I did and it works. I’m blown away. Wish I had done this a decade ago.

I already had the pump, but you can get a pump with hose and airstone for under $20 and a plastic tub. Punch holes in the top and drop your cuttings in, when there are roots, move them to medium.

6 Likes

Well, here it is @Floyd a smallest cutting thread…

Smallest rooted cuttings

1 Like

Thanks for making this thread @Floyd. I been looking all over for something like this. I now have the tools to rig something together

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing I need to make one :+1:

1 Like

Cheap and easy. Lots of ways to make one. Its the only way I clone now and I’ve tried most other method’s

1 Like

I bought all of the parts and pieces to make a cloner, but I think mine is a “spray” cloner, which shoots spray up on the cuttings every 15mins? I have so many seedlings started, not sure I’m going to be doing any clones this year, but I’ll probably put it together and fire it up just to experiment with it.

Lob

3 Likes

Same idea, just fancier. Water and oxygen on the stem. :smiley:

2 Likes

Which timers are you all using with aeroponic/spray cloners?

1 Like

I dont use sprayers or timers. Maybe @Lobstah could answer that.
A bubble cloner just needs an air pump and air stones

2 Likes

I haven’t put mine together yet, bought the pieces last fall, so forget what’s in the bag. I’ll see if I can dig it out later.

Lob

1 Like

My aero is set 15 on and 15 off…only cause that’s how the timer is. It could easily be 3 on and 15 off, maybe less.

1 Like

hey @willie could you tell him which timers you are using. I think thats what he is asking. I could be wrong.

It’s a pretty common one with 15 minute increments. I believe it’s made by “El Cheapo Industries” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Right on. Was just looking on Amazon and found this one too. You can select the amount of time it is on and the amount of time it is off

2 Likes

that looks perfect for the task, I think I might order one.

1 Like

I own shares in el cheapo industries :rofl:

3 Likes