My Journey on this path, so far

Zamaldelica x A11 x Lifesaver

9 Likes

Destroyer x Oilspill

10 Likes

This thread is glorious. All the lovely narrow-leaves.

Question for you, how do you keep the pollen contained outside? Like how would you know that each male actually pollinated what female. Do you have them separated by distance or? I see the black fabric you have in most of these pics, is that how you do it?

I’ve never had the pleasure of growing outside(yet) so I’m super curious. Thanks :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Hippie Surfer #2

NL x OTHaze x Kerala x 70’s Hawaiian

11 Likes

Red Barron x Brasil Landrace

Red Barron is a Blueberry hybrid I picked up in Mendocino county. I was told it was made by someone in the Emerald Cup family. She had vibrant pink pistils and was great for light-dep in the Triangle

I pollinated her with the wild sativa Brazilian male.

This one was my biggest plant of the year. Super euphoric and great for pain.

9 Likes

Male, Federation’s Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Highland Malawi - Column pheno

I had 2 FedHiSat x Mulanje males. One was early triggering and very bushy. This one took a long time to start flowering and had very columnar growth structure

9 Likes

Blueberry Perfume #7

8 Likes

GSC x Chem95 x Chem95

The genetics I got from Greenbeaver at ScallywagSeedCo
Chem 95 is Chem91 x Chem4

11 Likes

Available for trade

BOEL 70’s Hawaiian x Flo f5 x Blueberry Parfume #13 Rose - 4 packs
High Voltage F3 x Goji OG Bx SuperSilverYoMamma pheno - 6 packs
Blueberry Pie x Tiger Claw x BOEL 70’s Hawaiian #4 garlic pickles pheno - 9 packs
Devils Tit F2 x Cherry Tiger x Napa x Blueberry Parfume - 9 packs
Blueberry Pie x Tiger Claw x Blueberry Parfume Flo stretch indica - 5 packs
Devils Tit F2 x Cherry Tiger x Napa x 2021 - 3 packs
High Voltage F3 x Tiger Claw x Cherry Tiger x Dream Beaver x Cherry Tiger - 9 packs
Blue Dream x OG Kush x Runtz x Zamaldelica x Apollo 11 genius f3 - 7 packs
Harlequin x Bangi Haze x Goji OG Bx Merlot OG pheno - 6 packs
Diesel x Brazil Landrace x Federations Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Malawi (column pheno) - 8 packs
BOEL 70’s Hawaiian #7 Swazi/Jamaican pheno x Blueberry Parfum (Flo pheno) - 5 packs
Harlequin x Bangi Haze x Destroyer x Oilspill - 9 packs
BOEL 70’s Hawaiian Swazi creeper pheno x Auto OG x Federations Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje Malawi - 9 packs
Auto OG Kush x BOEL 70’s Hawaiian x Goji OG Bx #9 - 8 packs
Harlequin x Bangi Haze x Jaguar - 7 packs
Harlequin x Bangi Haze x Goji OG Bx - 7 packs
Diesel x Auto OG Kush, F2 - 9 packs
Blueberry Parfume #15 x Laytonville Bluberry (Red Barron) x Brasil Landrace - 8 packs

8 Likes

wonderful genetics, mate :slight_smile:
it looks like a sativa heaven !

3 Likes

Just read up on your thread awesome stuff have heard great things about boel genetics and those plants are beautiful huge sativa fan :drooling_face:

2 Likes

:blush: a lotta chlorophyll & leaf shapes that I haven’t seen in person, only old pictures.

Reminds me of the old Ed r & Mel frank book.

:man_shrugging: What are we missing?

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Thanks, buddy

1 Like

Im not sure if I will be growing this year…first time since 2019 (though i did some growing that year, but had to abandon my garden for security reasons - thanks james bean)

And it got me thinking, I haven’t grown sensimilla bud since…2015 lol.
Pretty much every time I grow, I HAVE to make seeds.
Anyone else feel a constant sense of impending duty to constantly make seeds?

10 Likes

Yay, I reached T2 member status!!

BTW, T2 was one of my favorite movies

6 Likes

Here’s my next projects I plan to work:

1965 Screaming Eagle
My uncle was in the 101st and 82 Airborne in 'Nam. He was a super cool guy who passed about a decade ago. I’ve been wanting to do a project to honor him for a while now. I will be mixing Viet Black with Hoa Bac. I will be aiming for a nastalgic, euphoric and trippy high.

BOEL Hawaiian x Flo
This was one of the best plants Ive smelled and smoked. I can’t F2 her, so I will be adding to her. I have BOEL HI x Flo x Blueberry Parfume as well as BOEL HI x Flo x BOEL HI - so I can line breed towards each side. I also may try to get some Flo seeds to add that as an outcross/Bx as well.

BOEL 1970’s Hawaiian F5
This is an obvious project. I felt honored to be chosen to preserve this line and so now it will be a project I try to fit in each year. The F3s and F4s i made opened up the line towards each of its parents. I will continue to expand upon breeding its polarity towards HI indica and HI sativa. The HI indica is already very purple NL leaning. The HI Sativa splits between the Swazi, Thai, and Mexican parentage. I hope to get Vibes’ 1960 Lambsbread and reintroduce that to this line. I also have BOEL HI x Federations Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanke Malawi that I will breed with it.

Devils Tit F2 x Cherry Tiger x Napa(BOEL Hawaiian)
This plant seemed to glow when I grew it. She was the most monstrous plant and alleviated the ails I and my ex GF had - it is a great medicinal plant. I have seeds of F2’s, DTf2 x Cherry Tiger x HI x HI, DTf2 x Cherry Tiger x HI X Cherry Tiger x Dream Beaver x Cherry Tiger. This will have to be a project on its own as I have so many of these lines to work, Bx, and line-breed.

Golden Tiger F2
I had Cherry Tiger (GT x Cherry Cake) that I F2’ed and also bred with and it wow’ed me so much that it became the backbone of my breeding. So now I want to work with pure GT F1, while F2’ing it and Bx’ing it with my Cherry Tiger work.
I’m thinking I will also include GT with the Fed Hi Sativa x Mulanje work as well as the Metal Malawi x Cherry Tiger work. I have old Zamaldelica seeds, so I’d like to do Zamaldelica x GT

Blueberry
This was the first strain I smoked that made me a cannaseur enthusiast of cannabis. It was the '93 Buffalo cut of BB, that I haven’t been able to track down. But I did make some amazing stuff with other Blueberry lines. I made BB Muffin, African BB, BB Pie, BB Parfume. So I will be continuing F’gens while also doing Bx’s and outcrosses.

10 Likes

good morning @Wuachuma absolutely love ya thread it reads like a pictorial who’s who in the sativa world :astonished: :smiley:

what would you require for a trade ? i have 2 children 2 fairly good kidneys :thinking: and a young wife with a good strong back for working the oxen :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

one love :om:

~lime~

6 Likes

I PM’ed ya.

Pretty soon im gonna drastically reduce my seed trade list as ive got bills and shit i need to cover so i’ll be listing a bunch of my personal work on IG (i dont sell unless i get permission and even then only once ove added my personal energy to a project)

4 Likes

I got my order from Doc d Seeds

Gorilla Glue 4 x A5Haze/Mirakel Thai Bx
Strawberry Milk(bodhi cut) x Lemon Thai F4
Triangle Kush x Lemon Thai F4
Malawi Gold x Dragon Energy
Purple Corinto Budder(Lumbo x Hawaii) (Coastal Seeds) x A5Haze/MirakelThai Bx
Cuban Black Haze(Piff) x A5Haze/MirakelThai Bx – Bandaid Haze
Nepali Watermelon HP x Dragon Energy
BlackLimeReserve (Skunktek cut)x Nepali Watermelon HP
Sour Diesel x Dragon Energy
Bandaid Haze F1 #7 x Sensi Star F2
Santa Cruz Purple Haze x Nepali Watermelon HP

11:11 - 11 packs of 11 seeds :slight_smile:

Dragon Energy - Headbanger(SourDiesel x Biker Kush(Hells Angel OG x Lucifer OG) … HA OG = OGK x Blackberry…Lucifer OG = HA OG x (SFV OG x SFVOG/Afghan#1) X DragonSoul (Goji OG F2 Pinesoul x DragonsBlood F2) … Dragons Blood = Hawaii x 88G13/HP

Strawberry Milk - Nepali OG x pre98 Bubba x SourD x NYCD

9 Likes

that little lot will keep ya busy for a while :smiley:

:exploding_head:<<<you come harvest time :astonished:

~lime~

1 Like