My Journey on this path, so far

Howdy @Wuachuma, interesting on the Ducksfoot being the Webbed Indica first then going to Australia then back to Hawaii.

I was fortunate to try some of the Webbed Indica too, my memory is a little fuzzy and I can’t remember if what I got was a hybrid or if they were pure Webbed Indica but it definitely seemed different than the Ducksfoot. Do you think they took the Webbed Indica and crossed it to some of the local sativas in Australia?

Whether or not it was Hawaii first then Australia or something else, I’d totally bet on surfers being the ones bringing it across the water. Really enjoy your approach and passion for the plant. Much love

3 Likes

You know, Im not sure.
Donald Duck would be an authority on the Ducksfoot history.

2 Likes

For sure, that’s where I got the Webbed Indica and Ducksfoot from. Wally is a true legend! If I recall, someone from Hawaii sent him the Webbed Indica but it’s been a while and my recollection might not be as accurate as I’d like to think. Much love

2 Likes

Your girls are rocking their autumn colors. Very cool.

1 Like

Thanks. Thats from 2015 and 2016 up in western Washington state
Tacoma ghetto and Rochester cow land

2 Likes

What an incredible collection you’ve got there fellow grower! Glad I found this thread.

1 Like

Blueberry Parfume 15 x Laytonville Blueberry x Brasil

9 Likes

Triangle Kush x Lemon Thai

gonna breed with him

9 Likes

Diesel x Auto OG x BOEL Hawaiian #4

8 Likes

Blueberry Pie x Tiger Claw x BOEL Hawaii #4

8 Likes

Diesel x Brasil x Federation Hawaiian Sativa x Mulanje

8 Likes

BOEL HI F3 #7 x Jaguar

8 Likes

Blue Dream x OGKush x Runtz x Zam9

7 Likes

BOEL HI F3 #7 x Jaguar

7 Likes

GG#4 x A5 Haze Bx

6 Likes

Burning Bush F2

6 Likes

Blueberry Parfume #3 x 2021
I find that BB genetics with the mottled (acid-dipped) leaves have the best BB smells and euphoric high

8 Likes

(mislabel)

6 Likes

Goji OG

7 Likes

Blueberry Parfume x Laytonville Blueberry x Brasil

7 Likes