My little indoor garden

That plant is one of the two sour lemon Haze who are let’s Say “different” since day one, but i noticed that some plante were showing yellow on top leaves.

I’ve Switch to bloom regiment but I added 0.5L of regular water to the 1L fert, and they drinked it all !

1 Like

It make sens but were you using coco as a medium as well ?

Anyway I’m coming way earlier than usual because apparently they heard you, I didnt check them all but there is already two ladies in there : candyland punch and hssb x blue skittlz !!

hssb x BS

Candyland x purple punch

I Hope these lower branches ( who are the younger ones ) will catch up !

6 Likes

I use organic living soil and up till flower other than azos and myos just straight water. So just came to except some are weird with what the like but as long as nugs come in I’m good with it! Lol glad the ladies showed up would of felt bad if went other way after saying something. lol :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I see vinyl, my other true passion… nice :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Thats because they are growing fast, the chlorophyll production takes time to make them green, its not because of nutrient deficiency.

3 Likes

Okay this might be what’s goin on with my cookie and chem then bc it took off at start. Now it’s starting to look little better.

Hello folks

What a day, first real summerish day of the year and nice suprise in the box, all fem but the bandolero, just enough to save the species :joy:

So we will have flowers of

2x sour lemon Haze
1x candyland * purple punch
1x high school sweatheart breath * blue skittlz
1x rishi kusk * ciskei

I’m happy that the last IS a fem as she should pretty light for a little smokers as me, compare to those new school strain from ssv / alter ego.

Here are the pictures 6 day in to bloom now something like that, just did a small haircut and started to clean future low buds.

Candyland p

Sour lemon Haze ( the most beauty of the two)

Rishi kush x ciskei ( i love this one two )

Hssb x bs ( too packed, will be pretty leafy I Guess )

Bandolero mâle reduced to the strict minimum I need space :roll_eyes:

Cant wait to see and smell what’s coming :hugs::hugs:

Cheers everyone !

6 Likes

Nice Work! :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Diky moc gpaw :relieved:

Small news : today I spotted one female organ on what used to be my bandolero male :thinking:
It’s true that he may have been severly stressed by his radical haircut, should I still used him ?

1 Like

Usually it is the other way (females growing pollen sacs). This is due to the fact that if you suppress the ethylene, the plant expresses male traits.

If that happened to me, he’d be gone. I wouldn’t use it for breeding.
Gotta be ruthless sometimes…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I thought that happened to me in my current grow, Zamaldelica.
I looked at it under the magnifier and it turns out they weren’t pistils at all, rather they were stipules.
You may want to confirm using hi magnification.

Like this though not my pic.

2 Likes

It was def pistils, two shy white filament this dosnt lie :grinning:
I’ve removed it as I dont have much place anyway .

Candyland punch lower branches did catch up Indeed, good overall stretch as well

Rishi kush x ciskei style my favorite

Bottom feed effect

Cheers

3 Likes

Hi buddies

Two weeks later problems started …

F26

Cheers

2 Likes

That yellowing is going fast !

3 days apart :

I started foliar application three days ago but it seems useless so far