My New Little Tent Grow

Yep, I placed 2 seeds in 2 of the cells, in only one of the double plantings was I able to separate the two easily. the other one I just put in the larger cup intact, because they were too close together to separate easily. I will kill one of the 2 in a couple of weeks before I transplant to the final containers.

The upper right hand corner is the cup with the two SMs which were too close together to attempt separating them.

20 Likes

Ah, k, so not actually twins then. That seemed like fantastically low odds, even though twins are possible I didn’t think they were anywhere near that common… was confused because in the first post you said 6 Silver Mountain. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Sorry to confuse you.
Last week when I planted the seeds, I figured that I would put two in a couple of cells, as insurance. I have lots of SM seeds.

5 Likes

Excited to follow along with this!

3 Likes

9 of mine freshly rooted cuts of the same strain. A few of them for friends and a few in case I fuck something up :sweat_smile:. 3 fem seedlings, 10 reg seedlings and a few still waiting to sprout.

2 Likes

Well here is one of my weak attempts from a couple of years ago.
Back then I was able to supplement my SIL LEDs lighting with the sun.
This current grow will only ever see artificial light.

3 Likes

I’m 2nd comment from the top so obviously I have followed one :rofl:
I’ve been smoking Amnesia (best excuse ever :rofl:)

2 Likes

Still have 6 plants growing decided to start another 5 lol sometimes I wonder what’s going on in my own head :rofl:
6 plants are also ready to harvest so the younger plants should be up a bit plus their all females this time

1 Like

Really cool, gonna take a spot in the corner and watch the show. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Maybe we can all help keep up the good vibes to help carry it along. We won’t let you lose interest!! Best of luck!

6 Likes

This alone has me interested. Looking forward to following along.

As @Cormoran said super guilty of WAY overcomplicating everything.

2 Likes

Good luck and positive vibes!

4 Likes

I finished all of the transplanting, for now. Will move them to final pots in a couple weeks or so. I put 2 of the C99 mix in apx ¾ gallon containers each.
I have to keep ‘em smallish, I don’t have much headroom and I will need to aggressively control them in a 5 foot tall tent.

I will try to update at least weekly, and hopefully more often.

Thanks for tuning in.

!(upload://fwLGIvosy8R5IDuKC4wMi3TitNI.jpeg)

23 Likes

looking forward to watching em continue to flourish! :smiley:

2 Likes

Can I sit with you @Esrgood4u? I brought pork skins and blunts. Please :drooling_face:

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Very nice pics @Calyxander! May your harvest be bountiful! I’m gonna hang around if I can find a spot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: The SLH/JOG by @Mr.Sparkle is for real. Some of the best!

Blessings…

2 Likes

My knee awaits your butt cheeks my old friend. Not in a Catholic priest way though :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

8 Likes

I am going to follow along!

I just popped 5 seeds and setting up my permanent veg tent tomorrow. … might pop two more just incase some of my regs are males.

Hopefully I can follow in your foot steps !

Calix #2

5 Likes

I’m gonna pull up a chair and set a spell, my friend :v:t4:

4 Likes