My New Little Tent Grow

Maybe we can all help keep up the good vibes to help carry it along. We won’t let you lose interest!! Best of luck!

6 Likes

This alone has me interested. Looking forward to following along.

As @Cormoran said super guilty of WAY overcomplicating everything.

2 Likes

Good luck and positive vibes!

4 Likes

I finished all of the transplanting, for now. Will move them to final pots in a couple weeks or so. I put 2 of the C99 mix in apx ¾ gallon containers each.
I have to keep ‘em smallish, I don’t have much headroom and I will need to aggressively control them in a 5 foot tall tent.

I will try to update at least weekly, and hopefully more often.

Thanks for tuning in.

!(upload://fwLGIvosy8R5IDuKC4wMi3TitNI.jpeg)

23 Likes

looking forward to watching em continue to flourish! :smiley:

2 Likes

Can I sit with you @Esrgood4u? I brought pork skins and blunts. Please :drooling_face:

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Very nice pics @Calyxander! May your harvest be bountiful! I’m gonna hang around if I can find a spot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: The SLH/JOG by @Mr.Sparkle is for real. Some of the best!

Blessings…

2 Likes

My knee awaits your butt cheeks my old friend. Not in a Catholic priest way though :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

8 Likes

I am going to follow along!

I just popped 5 seeds and setting up my permanent veg tent tomorrow. … might pop two more just incase some of my regs are males.

Hopefully I can follow in your foot steps !

Calix #2

5 Likes

I’m gonna pull up a chair and set a spell, my friend :v:t4:

4 Likes

I’ll take spot next to @repins12 if he would just scoot over lol. Best of vibes @Calyxander!

3 Likes

Thanks y’all for stopping in, and for all of the kind words and thoughts.

Yesterday when transplanting out of the egg cartons, I noticed what appears to be some type of fungi on the little “root ball”.
Interesting.

6 Likes

Howdy @oleskool830 , I need to gently correct your attribution.
@Scissor-Hanz was the creator of the marvelous SLHxJOG. Some nice flowers indeed!

3 Likes

I’m down for this show. Yea

2 Likes

Some details and background.

I use PH drops for aquariums to check my water, although I don’t use it often once I gauge my starting point before adding the powdered fertilizer.
I am using Pro Mix HP amended with some Dolomite lime and perlite.

Jack’s Citrus FeED will be the only form of nutrition the plants will receive.

For those curious as to why I no longer use any type of flowering food, about 10 years ago I read the rantings of the illustrious Uncle Ben on RIU regarding the problems with nutrients designed for flowering.
Here is a small part of some of what he wrote…

And this intrigued me as well.

Well, needless to say that I have been more than satisfied with my giving up the use of flowering food for about 10 years now. I like ro keep my leaves green and healthy and productive as close to harvest as possible. That’s also why I only remove leaves which are no longer productive, or for prophylactic reasons if I think PM or bud rot could be an imminent threat.

10 Likes

I’m not stunned very often. holy cow. 10 years?

any particular reason you’re running the citrus specifically vs the AP, for example? and 1.5 gallon flower containers…so, drip lines?

very interesting all around. best of luck sir

3 Likes

Howdy @noknees, The reason that I like the Citrus is because it is 4.9% sulfur, and lower P than the All Purpose.
I never worry about cal/mag because I always add more dolomite lime to my ProMix.

Actually 1½ gallon is larger than what I typically use for cannabis. I don’t think that I have used larger than a 2 gallon for cannabis in over 25 years. I usually use Nursery #1s which are only ⅔ to ¾ of a gallon. The small containers help keep the plant smaller, and they are highly portable. I like to move my plants frequently (especially outdoors following the direct sunlight during the day). I water/feed my plants by hand, and the small containers need much more frequent watering, but I am retired and I like to dote on all of my plants.

Some tiny containers outdoors from previous grows.

![IMG_4521|666x500

The one on the far left is in a 2 gallon container

19 Likes

You are correct sir! I get those guys mixed up in my weed addled old mind. :flushed:

2 Likes

OMG @Calyxander! Paradigms are exploding, I think the earth just shifted on its axis! No flower booster? My god man, what the hell are you talking about. Sounds like communism! No, seriously, Now I’ve got soooo much to rethink. Very interesting. I’m guilty of that phosphorus assault. Thanks. Good stuff.

8 Likes