My Perpetual Education 🤣

Oh I love flowering too :grin: but haven’t had the space. Good news I found a house in a city that’s impossible to find a house in and I got it for half the price of any other houses for rent here apparently the universe owes me I’ve been told by someone close to me. I usually believe it when I see it and I’m starting to believe it. Now I get to design/build a whole new grow from scratch, with old parts of course.
:grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

So does anybody know if I can tie in to this safely for exhausting my room Without killing myself with carbon monoxide poisoning

I’m afraid if I put a fitting in there with positive pressure that may push carbon monoxide back out my furnace? Big never mind haha found this

it’s an out side wall :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

I’m so excited my new grow space

10x14’ with 8’ ceiling! I think I died and went to heaven
:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

12 Likes

Nice space!

2 Likes

That’s a large space! How many amps are available to the grow?

1 Like

The panel looks full but I haven’t opened it up yet I might have to do some creative wiring I only planned to run Is maybe max 5 315 W CMH plus a couple fans

Started a new thread here to document the progress :grinning:

2 Likes

mmmm Slurricane

She usually changes color when she finishes so I’m gonna wait a while longer she just keeps getting bigger and better yum I can’t wait.

and an OGer

and yet another Sour Stawberry with aways to go. She is a furry one, not to resinous, gets the job done and tastes great but I will eventually crack some more seeds to find a better keeper.
mmmmmm Sour Stawberry

7 Likes

the slurricane looks almost white! Must have extra-tall trichomes.

2 Likes

I’ll get a better pic for you with the usb microscope tomorrow.
I was thinking of sending you a cut to go up against the meat breath :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

3 days later :rofl:

I see she’s not quite ready yet
mmmmm Slurricane :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

ohh yah they are getting the “look” where the trichome slumps over. I always take that as a sign it’s really close.

5 Likes

Realy happy with the Slurricane this time she really packed on some weight this time! She always has tight dense buds but they’re usually small, these were decent size.
Oger with ~week togo :point_down:

another little Sour Stawberry with a week or less to go :point_down:

Pura Vida hopeing for a monster
shes pretty big. :point_down:

and some babies cut
Mango Maui Haze Sept 26
God’s Green Crack 1 and 2 cut Sept 28

12 Likes

Sept 30 cut G13HP and some Slurricane oh yea also a UEL and a Pura Vida :grin:

3 Likes

Im not 100% sure this Mango Maui Haze is a gurl yet :face_with_monocle:

and this Sour Stawberry is at 52 days with her days numbered…

9 Likes

is it one kind of triangle shaped thing at the junction? Or sort of a lumpy protrusion?

1 Like

I’ll take a closer look later :+1:

1 Like

Im not sure but today “she” looks more like a girl :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

Hard to tell from over here the image is fuzzy. They could be leaf bracts emerging.

1 Like

oh well no rush and lots of room atm :grin::v:

if you like slurricane try Sugar Cane - it’s Platimun and Slurricane one of their best sellers - got a 1 lb top bud form sugar cane (+ my "secret sauce " I use for bloom)

3 Likes