My Perpetual Education 🤣

It still burns though right? Doesn’t require 10 ignitions to make it through a fatty?

1 Like

:joy: as long as I’m paying attention and keep smoking it I’m usually smoking it alone so I do have to relight a few times but that’s my fault.

1 Like

I wonder if it’s strain dependent? You grew all the other plants the same way and they burn and leave a white ash? Ever put the ash piles side by side to compare the color?

1 Like

Oh I don’t even have to put them side by side. The slurricane burns black and my white widow burns a light gray almost white. Both treated with exactly the same abuse :joy: I am assuming that some plants are taking different minerals or materials out of the soil. The only issue I have is how to get rid of it haha. The taste isn’t that bad either I’m hoping that just a good old long cure. I used to do a 5 week cure but started smoking with someone who prefers fresh weed so that’s what I’ve been doing. I prefer the cured method and with my 4x8 tent I finally have been able to catch up to that point now. I’ll get some put away.

3 Likes

I also read that I could water cure my buds that would help a lot except that you lose most of the flavor and that’s part of the whole reason I’m growing.
:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

2 Likes

The OGer came down today :drooling_face:

What a treat to trim!!
Only 56 days flowering I’m paranoid I’m pushing things I noticed on my sour strawberry there’s a couple of little pollen socks at the end I try to leave things go as long as possible but I hate having seeds in my buds.

:dash::dash::v::sunglasses::canada:

9 Likes

Hey what’s that

In the veg tent

It looks like

Trizzlers auto flower from @Mr.Sparkle I forgot in the veg tent :no_mouth:

She got basically abused, dried out a couple times, thrips got to her too. I was able to get rid of them early enough but the damage was already done.

Thanks again bud can’t wait to smoke her :dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

7 Likes

Sounds like what happened to mine. Than the plant sitter killed one and the other was so sad. I should have cut them before I left.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

One healthy happy meat breath baby girl :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::seedling::seedling::seedling:

:dash::dash::sunglasses::v::canada:

4 Likes

Slurricane finished day 62 of 12/12.

11/2 plants of 5 chopped today… that’s enough for one day :rofl: the sun is shining

they usually go 65 days but the jars are getting empty :no_mouth:

9 Likes

Soooooooo long story short I don’t have to move so on with the grow :seedling::herb::evergreen_tree:

:arrow_down: GTK Golden Triangle Kush, and SDxSD Sour Diesel x Spacedude
from @DougDawson

:arrow_down: SS Sour Stawberry from a box 2 years ago.
PPP Paonia Purple Paralyzer @DougDawson

the last 2 pictures are the survivors… My last Slurricane, Pura Vida, and White Widow. they got thrips and spider mites in veg so I tied them to a post out side so not to fall over cause they were neglected and 4feet tall in solo cups :no_mouth: i chopped them to next to nothing and sprayed with orthos bug be gone. transplanted now got some clones rooting now so i think i saved em :+1:

more info to come

10 Likes

HOW did them clones work out ? clones cheaper that seeds - I seen one site wer clones were $35.00 at "clone cellar"I think the owner of clone cellar used to be Budget LED ( he couldn’t compete with the big boy so he changed to clones and seeds _ have 2 of his QB all I can say excellant LED’s

Gues it’s legal to send clone thru the mail because it’s --sorry forgot -it’s classification makes it legal

1 Like

I’ve tried two different cuts of slurricane, both very finicky plants. one produced better than the other, but I not what I was hoping for.

3 Likes

oo! Difficult to grow, I like the sound of it! I’m just finding the g-spot on these girls. I’m up to EC 2.4, but I remember they don’t like a strong dose. I’ll be careful getting up towards EC 3.0, that could be dangerous to Slurricane’s health.

2 Likes

Whatever you’re doing you seem to be getting the most out of her :evergreen_tree:

From @Tonygreen Gorilla Bubble from the group roller coaster ride that Tony made awesome :+1: I labeled them Sour Bubble and Gorilla Glue so I could tell the difference after I put them in their new shoes will leave them here for at least a couple weeks to a month before into flower.

These are from @DougDawson they are PPP and two of them are already thrown off a little stench wow. The others in the back are Sour Strawberry from a box here a couple years ago.

Here again from @DougDawson at the back Golden Triangle Kush x5 then at the front Sour Diesel x Spacedude x5 and in the middle 2 UBC Chemo from that same box here a couple years ago. All waiting for their new shoes next week.

Last but not least in the middle back and 1 up front, the Meat Breath clones from @JoeCrowe :+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Looks like they are pumping out lots of new green growth! Can’t wait to see what happens.

2 Likes

Hey bud, I believe that’s Strawberry Diesel X Space Dude :slight_smile: Looking good in there.

4 Likes

oh shit…even better! thanks :v:

2 Likes

Flower room is looking ok.
These plants got to be 5 ft tall in Solo cups they were my slurricane clones and pura vida that I found from seed from here I also lost my Oger and my white widow. I managed to save these, they got bugs, put them outside the bugs left, trim them down to next to nothing, repotted vegged them for a month and here we are a month away from finish a little over a month into flower.

pura vida⬇️

Slurricane :arrow_down:

I didn’t know what to expect from the 2 meat breath so I put it in a little short… quite a bit short as I see now I’ll need to get her at least 3 ft tall before I put her in next time but she seems to be the healthiest of the whole tent :grin:

9 Likes